Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Gene Dango MD
May 20, 2010

Fuck them other cats I'm running with my own wolfpack

Keep fronting like youse a thug and get ya dome pushed back
Yes I do. I think it is silly to edit it, but to each their own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Yeah I do and I've only had one person have a problem with it in my entire life and she was sort of a melodramatic person. I also don't say "The N Word" I just say friend of the family if it's appropriate or I'm quoting someone else. Again, no one has ever taken offense though one or two may have been shocked by my frankness. This whole 'n word' thing is stupid and immature.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Like when folks at my college say frick. I just want to go up to them and say, don't you mean gently caress?

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Idiot Kicker posted:

I told you guys last time we had this thread, change it to "neighbor." Starts and ends the same, and is funny for the irony of it being such a "soft" word

By the way what is more racist? Using the n-word when you sing along, or avoiding "black" music

Charles Hamilton, greatest rapper of all time, has put your ideas into art

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqsk1cQx-jA

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I only listen to Mahler, OP. Sorry. I'm too educated for your thread, which is full of commoners and plebes. Probably all of them are dirty and have diseases like sickle cell or rickets. Too bad for them, really. But as gentlemen I'm sure we can both appreciate that these sort of issues are best spoken of in a clear, direct way. Thank you, OP.

Sincerely,

Don Tacorleone, the Don of Tacos

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scPzFAw0yeM

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
Yes because being offended by someone innocently singing a song is the dumbest thing on earth. What if the next track is Eminem and singing along turns me into a cartoon misogynist oh nooo

Also DMX without the N word would just be me in my car making dog noises.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

Also DMX without the N word would just be me in my car making dog noises.

its funny because its true

Lacedaemonius
Jan 18, 2015

Rub a dub dub
I say "cracka" because I'm trying to bring it back.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Yeah. I do.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

GORDON posted:

"Whoa whoa whoa fellas.... I'm just respecting the art! ...... homies"

*beatdown*

Hahahaha this pasty goon thinks he would get beat up by black people if they heard him rapping to Montana of 300.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
My girlfriend does and she's petite and white as gently caress.

• Locked thread