Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

Is Esteban voiced by Jetsteam Sam's VA of Metal Gear Revengeance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

I love the over the top executions. Like you could just do a quick thrust into the guy's chest, but nope, gotta impale my sword up to the hilt in his skull and make sure it's stuck in good and proper.

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

This game has a certain something that wasn't present in that previous game you were playing. The one with the incredibly difficult cover shooter encounters, and you had a futuristic scuba suit. Maybe it's the apparent lack of tedium, or frustration over awful encounters.

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

Jamison Price as... a wooden door infused with a soul of the damned. And is our buddy boy templar Artanis from Starcraft?

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

:lol: You stabbed a man through your shield, while his face phased through it and of course, basically up to the hilt. I did notice the pair get some new plate armor, is that story driven, or the player buying the armor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

GamesAreSupernice posted:

Episode 13: The Climactic Battle With A Twisted Emperor! What Is The World's True Heart!?

Lord Whatshisname is invoking Garrosh Hellscream from World of Warcraft. Sounds a lot like the guy.

Edit: :captainpop: What the gently caress, the anime scene is a hell of a lot like Garrosh's voice clips in his boss encounter. Even this game's boss encounter is like the one in WoW.

Edit2: The boss fight in WoW has three phases; a more or less normal phase with adds that come from the sides, and alternating normal and dreamscape phases.

Ulvirich fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Feb 29, 2016

• Locked thread