Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commie NedFlanders

I haven't kept up in several seasons idk the story arcs and there's some interesting new characters what's this episode all about ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
cool team with a guy everybody hates vs. cool team with a guy who's really lame

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

ScrubLeague

It's the big game.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

barfdog

so some dude on one team stole the girlfriend of a girl on the other team anfd its a grudge match to determine who gets the girl, essentially. im not going to tell you their names but theyre all on tivo so you should catch up definitely, its gonna be great!!!

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Ace of Baes
Cam Newton is a cool black man with sick dance moves who does what he wants because hes strong and independent.
Peyton Manning is an old white man who sucks!!! He loves papa johns which is the bad pizza place, he also talks to cars which is illegal but no one says anything because hes the prince of football.

sluggo is mad

it could be fun, im watching it, how are you guys?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
somebody lost 25 cents and now they're determined to get that drat quarter back is all I know

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

Splatmaster posted:

somebody lost 25 cents and now they're determined to get that drat quarter back is all I know

haha

GEExCEE

Ace of Baes posted:

Cam Newton is a cool black man with sick dance moves who does what he wants because hes strong and independent.
Peyton Manning is an old white man who sucks!!! He loves papa johns which is the bad pizza place, he also talks to cars which is illegal but no one says anything because hes the prince of football.

Htat's the skinny

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
Newton: im from the SOUTH!

Manning: im from the SOUTH!

*passionate makeout session ensues*

barfdog

two rival gangs face off in an EPIC BATTLE for control of the city. there will be blood, sweat, and tears - but who will emerge victorious, and RUN. THIS. TOWN!?

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

ron color

Ace of Baes posted:

Matoi Ryuko

Only players who drink from the super bowl are permitted entry into football Valhalla.

GEExCEE

Faxanadu

petey pablo put it best

ron color

alnilam

treasure bear

imagine a bowl cut

now imagine a super bowl cut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives