Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many quarters after Q1 2016 till Marissa Mayer is unemployed?
1 or fewer
Her job is guaranteed; what are you even talking about?
View Results

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

can you have your meltdown somewhere else please

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

fishmech posted:

Not sure why you're interested in lying about computing history like this, you seem like someone who went to a museum once and that's the extent of your understanding.

as opposed to you, who scans wikipedia and that's the extent of yours?

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

Ruffian Price posted:

We've been laughing at Silicon Valley reinventing buses, but really, if that's what it takes to even have mass transit, why not let them have that win? Call it UberPool+ or whatever, just keep burning that VC

oh yeah, i'd love to have essential services pulled out from under me as soon as the vc money dries up

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

i miss half.com

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Facebook is an instrument of fascism and nazism. Just like IBM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

i thought awkward nerds (being one myself) would be the first to understand how hosed up it is for programs read your every movement and facial tic and decide things about you because of them

but they haven't understood it at all and they keep making them. what problems are they trying to solve here?