Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many quarters after Q1 2016 till Marissa Mayer is unemployed?
1 or fewer
Her job is guaranteed; what are you even talking about?
View Results

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

Does it count as evil if it's too stupid to ever be plausible?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

I left my kids in the Tesla and they got repossessed too.
They're Elon's kids now.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

It would be incredibly tasteless to make a joke about robots taking American jobs, so I definitely won't do that.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

The next iPhone will be driveable.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

The flying cars never land, you just parachute out, like the popular game Fortnite.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

I always loved the little raised t-rex arms of the McDonald's shouter.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

As a sickly mutant who regularly needs to see a doctor, I can't count how many times I've had to set aside most of a day just for a three minute appointment. I've probably wasted weeks of my life in waiting rooms. Telehealth rules.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

edit: misread

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

No, Google really has gone to poo poo as a search engine lately. I say this as one of those weirdos who's allergic to bookmarks and would always just google for whatever page I wanted.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

That would at least be a cool flavor of dystopian, if all the cops were replaced with exploding self-driving cars with the shittiest AI imaginable.
Very Robocop.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

Of course they're against Windows, they're Apple!

This post brought to you by your dad or your uncle.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

I don't really know anything about cars so I judge them purely on how much the grille resembles a face.
This one looks really angry, and it has a labret piercing. Not sure I like this guy.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

A lot of forms gently caress me up just because my parents decided to give me two middle names and I guess that's something that's rarely accounted for.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

If you accidentally move your mouse over a thumbnail and begin the autoplay preview, that counts as a watched video. This can lead to a bizarre recommendation spiral as you accidentally mouse-over increasingly irrelevant video recommendations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

You think a robot should be as weak as a puny human?