Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Heres to you, alexey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Heres to you, alexey

It's beautiful!

Guy Fawkes
Aug 1, 2014

Lvl 62, +5 meadow defense
BO2 really unnerved me out years ago (I got it only because the computer magazine I used to buy had it as a gadget) and I completed it only as a sort of challenge.

Your challenge has been ever greater: thanks for your efforts and your resilience.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Aww that makes me want to fetch all the alcohol in my house and arrange it around my massive TV with a terrible mid-youtube Kain-frame visible. But, my girlfriend just got back, and I don't fancy explaining how bad Blood Omen 2 is to anyone :V

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Squalitude posted:

Aww that makes me want to fetch all the alcohol in my house and arrange it around my massive TV with a terrible mid-youtube Kain-frame visible. But, my girlfriend just got back, and I don't fancy explaining how bad Blood Omen 2 is to anyone :V

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

What's with the ghost beer?

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Magic Rock High Wire : Its an American style pale.
Damned good, and a good sub for any actual american pale since those take months in the sun and heat to get here.

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Me? Don't worry about me...
Grimey Drawer
Well, that was... a thing. Thank you for your effort, Alexey. You have spared me from ever again trying to get BO2 to run properly, and for that you have my gratitude. I rescind my speculation from the beginning of the thread that BO2 might be decent on its own; it really is a piece of hot garbage.

(Unrelated: I was just looking at that photo of your laptop you posted a few pages back, and I actually have the same laptop. Well, obviously my keyboard is in English instead of Russian, but still, neat.)

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Just doing my duty! :patriot:

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Aaaand this nightmare has been archived.
Hopefully, it will, somehow, someday, prevent someone from making the terrible mistake of buying this based on the "I don't remember it being too bad" and forfeiting their sanity and humanity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
Congratulations on finishing and archiving this... game.
No doubt starting work on Defiance before finishing this helped you keep a bit of sanity left. :v:

• Locked thread