Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Those eyes! That hair! You're like a movie star! I must take your picture!

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

I'm just confused as to why they built up the right arm with all the asymmetrical armor. You're supposed to put that stuff on the left arm since that's the one that guards when you're right-handed.

It makes sense when you see the original design.

All Aboard the Kain Plane!
Vroom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Those eyes! That hair! You're like a movie star! I must take your picture!
Welp, Alexey, I figured since I had the game on steam (probably came with a game pack) I would suffer along with you guys and install it.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) the drat game stutter-locks after any length of time playing.

Trying to decide if I want to fix it to play along side you guys is like trying to decide how to get a fire hot enough to brand myself.
Hmmm...

• Locked thread