Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

I, The Raven of the Dreaming, do make, publish and declare this to be my Last Will and Testament….

Welcome to Last Will & Testament Mafia (of The Raven and friends)

this game will start as an all vanilla game for 15 players

but there is an exception…

every night every player will send me a PM with a “last will and testament”. A letter that will be read out after they have died. Every letter sent from the start of the game will be published in this way. Each letter will be the minimum length of a 125 characters with no maximum length (or some other creative option), Upon the death of a player they may send current living player or players gifts from the afterlife concluding their business in life.

other bullshit rules: Majority lynches, not plurality. No-lynch is an option. No editing posts. No speaking out of thread about the game unless allowed to. Don’t edit your posts. Don’t post mod communication in-thread. No fake day actions. Try not to lurk please. Roles may change but alignments will not under any circumstances. Days will be 12ish hours long. Don’t be a dick. Try to have fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

signups/votefinder

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Seems like a bunch of people decided they needed a break from mafia right after Anidav's game

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Think we need 7 more, can start with less though

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

tithin posted:

I will play for you, friend bowmore

tithin posted:

Actually friend bowmore, count me out.

so is like revolver anidav an anidav alt account?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

someone get beet to join

and Bif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

been relaunched

The Last Will & Testament (of The Raven and friends) is open for signups

a spiritual sequel to my last will and testament game, opening here after it didn't get enough people from Auspol

• Locked thread