Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
did you peak in high school?
Yes (please describe)
No (please describe)
View Results

• Locked thread
TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

nope. definitely not. still moving towards my peak now, although there is a long way to go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

You knock your highschool sweetheart up and get a DUI the night you graduate, precluding you from bettering yourself. Something like that

I'd say half the people who peaked in high school have a kid related reason.

Booblord Zagats posted:

Nah I peaked in the military which is way sadder
:(:hf::cry:

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
I think I peaked in college.

This is depressing.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Ka0 posted:

I think I peaked in college.

This is depressing.
nah that's really common for a vast vast majority of american population.

college was fun as hell and i think in some ways it probably won't ever be topped in how much new experiences and care-free fun i had, but life is also good now in terms of having a stable good paying job so i can actually afford things besides ramen and a long-term relationship so i don't have to play the online dating/tinder games or w/e people my age or younger are doing now a days because that would confuse the hell out of me.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i'm in college right now and let me tell you, beyond the looming student loan debt, uncertain future prospects, and existential questioning, i'm having fun :)

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
yes
i talked to three girls and hugged one in highschool

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I don't think I've peaked yet, and that may be good or bad. What if I never peak?

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enVtvLyF2wI

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Booblord Zagats posted:

Nah I peaked in the military which is way sadder

:smith: :respek: :smith:

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
i was a massive loving loser failfuck in highschool so yes op, that's where i peaked

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
i smoked weed forever in a highschool

i still smoke weed :)

my life is not a series of valleys and peaks but a straight line that is moving to oblivion

aloha snackbar

EHOPJAEAJA
Mar 7, 2016

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO7kCUjUaUE

loinburger
Jul 10, 2004
Sweet Sauce Jones
High school sucked because I thought that everything mattered much more than it actually did, like if a teacher gave me a failing grade on an exam then my life was over because I'd never be President or some bullshit. Now about the worst thing anybody can do to me is fire me from my job and unemployment really isn't so bad as long as it doesn't last longer than, say, four months, and that's a much better position to be in. (Really the worst thing anybody can do to me is frame me for murder and then disembowel me, but that's not very likely to happen knock on wood)

EHOPJAEAJA
Mar 7, 2016

by zen death robot
heh okay well i still dont really want ppl near me

i think theres so much space

and good livving systems and design has been developed in dense india

that stuff should start happening in cananda

no more weird design like deveolmpemt mattamny

3d print etc

lego

BUT GOOD DESIGN WITH SPACE

real estate empire promotion imo a billions of dollars etc :-D

EHOPJAEAJA
Mar 7, 2016

by zen death robot
if ur gonna use money

use it like a watering gun in a garden

EHOPJAEAJA
Mar 7, 2016

by zen death robot
dsfhjjnrtjrt

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
I'm currently doing some really awesome poo poo as part of my job, and I was a huge creepy nerd in high school so I'm pretty happy to say no I haven't peaked yet.

There's still plenty of time to fall off the cliff, though

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
High School? It hasn't been socially acceptable to poo poo my pants in public since I was like 3.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

No, I've kept getting fatter since then.

Hollywood Vampire
Mar 7, 2016

by Lowtax
In a way yes. I was a complete loser and girls would mock laugh in my face, but I still had a few guy "friends" I could pal around with. Now I have no one and am so lonely. If it wasn't for my parents, I could go days, without saying one word.

Hydrocodone
Sep 26, 2007

I did. In kind of a strange way.

I was a nerd but I was kind of a king nerd and I didn't look/dress like every nerd stereotype. I also had a good handle on a lot of poo poo high schoolers struggle with.

Now I'm smarter and a better person, but my confidence is weaker in some ways and I'm dealing with little things I think other people did when they were younger. Like I care too much what other people think of me.

Actually I could peak within the next decade, but I dunno if I've got it in me to do the growing I need to.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hollywood Vampire posted:

In a way yes. I was a complete loser and girls would mock laugh in my face, but I still had a few guy "friends" I could pal around with. Now I have no one and am so lonely. If it wasn't for my parents, I could go days, without saying one word.
hi Jon Pop

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

I peaked in 8th grade which is a waste imo, I wasn't even trying to bang. Wasted opportunity

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

thathonkey posted:

cant imagine how lovely your life would be if you peaked at high school age

I can't help but agree. I remember years and years after high school happening into this one real annoying chick who was known for being overly perky and annoying back in the day. She runs over to me and proceeds to lament her life to me for over an hour, extensively repeating how much better things were in high school, and "weren't they the golden years?". She had gotten knocked up right out the gate and nobody put up with her gay rear end bullshit anymore I guess.

Anyone that says this well you should be trying to make good memories right now at this moment! poo poo, there's a guy posting in this thread who's simply happy to be eating a burger for lunch and he's got in going on more than any of you lamenting the high school days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

got mad laid in high school, got even more laid after high school, what a great world this is

• Locked thread