Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Nuke is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar aint no Slouch
Apr 29, 2014
my hot take is if pros are playing a map for million dollar prize pools i think it's good enough for you to play pub mm

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Oscar aint no Slouch posted:

my hot take is if pros are playing a map for million dollar prize pools i think it's good enough for you to play pub mm

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

CT Nuke = cool. fun. epic. smoke squeaky and rush down vent, pop heads from secret. mayhaps flash into control. myriad possibilities, no wrong choices
T Nuke = rush vent or pray to god someone's too stupid to be watching marshmallow

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

Just throw smokes outside and walk into secret.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Nuke is the best map in the game, especially on T side. It's a movement player's playground. Also the easiest map to make impact as a solo player.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

more like bowel movement

Suran37
Feb 28, 2009
All this Nuke talk has reminded me of 3kliksphilips Nuke remake.

Pandaal
Mar 7, 2020

Americas Groups for the Major start today at 2pm EST.

https://www.hltv.org/events/7261/pgl-cs2-major-copenhagen-2024-americas-rmr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr3lm0buqPU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Is the crazy qualifying where Jeff likes feet and those other random teams were in?

Pandaal
Mar 7, 2020

ilmucche posted:

Is the crazy qualifying where Jeff likes feet and those other random teams were in?

They did have open qualifiers but all the funny team names got bounced before this stage :/

We were all pulling for HUGE sweaty ballsack to make the Big Dance of course

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

Pickems out for Copenhagen major.

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
I lost at a premiere match so bad that I was immediately unfriended by the person who invited me to play. lol

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Budzilla posted:

Pickems out for Copenhagen major.

So it turns out I have absolutely no ability to discern which teams are good except Spirit.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Pander posted:

So it turns out I have absolutely no ability to discern which teams are good except Spirit.

I just had it randomize all for the first two stages.

Got 3 correct total. Doing great.

Pandaal
Mar 7, 2020

Pander posted:

Well Spirit *are* good but lol I’m so sorry

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

Pander posted:

I followed some advice on twitter for the opening stage and got wrecked and my PC died so I couldn't make picks for the elimation stage. I did picks while v.drunk for the finals and I am doing well. Also I got a MW Glock Pink DDPAT in a souv drop, happy overall.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

cs2 has been out for 8 years and still no de_cache, de_season, de_cobble

Oscar aint no Slouch
Apr 29, 2014
12 years and still no night vision goggles. How am I supposed to make my frag montage without that sweet green tint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Won't play this pos until they add the riot shield again