Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.
Who's up for some Stratroulette matchmaking later?

http://www.stratroulette.com/

On alt accounts if you're so precious about your lovely rank.

Oh, and no fat black chicks please. They're not my type. They may be fat or black.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

mcvey posted:

fuckin NERDS

nuisance

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Yeah, let me make a new one. Warning: it may contain 'xp' strats.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Jeza posted:

FaceIT griefer free?

No. But if you're in NA it's OK. In the EU I found it worse than MM by quite a stretch. Never seen so many games actively thrown. Premium queue a little better, but you have to pay.

Why would I pay for something that is a 'little better than quite a stretch worse than MM'. It sounds like Premium is still worse than MM.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

qhat posted:

*pays fifteen bucks for a dying internet forum account*

10 bucks, 10 years ago, that ended up introducing me to a job I love, a fantastic career, a hobby I adore, and a video game that I suck at? Terrible value!

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Which is fatter? Gabens bank account, or Gaben?

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Thank you to grips and xc for this excellent game. Finally got an ace game in without (with?) trying.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xp67/screenshot/318997198288926641

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Bohemian Nights posted:

I uploaded some clips from our matchmaking game against HeatoN, Get_right, Potti and their friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33hcwl8-cqs

also the demo, if anyone wants to review get_rights mm skills
steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-sKW5i-WnPm6-usEvW-B3Cxh-kOijD

Can you please use a 'your just bad' bind when owning pro cs players in future TIA.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

ArfJason posted:

code:
//Ninja Bind
bind "h" "findthebomb"

alias findthebomb "findthebomb_on"
alias "findthebomb_on" "gameinstructor_enable 1; alias findthebomb "findthebomb_off""
alias "findthebomb_off" "gameinstructor_enable 0; alias findthebomb "findthebomb_on""
Activates the gamehelper to point out where the bomb is if it's smoked

Nice trick! I think you can just do

bind h "toggle gameinstructor_enable"

to simplify things.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

From a guys deviantart page.

http://gas13.deviantart.com/art/Isometric-CS-GO-563679780

Wallpaper sizes available

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

A TURGID FATSO posted:

loving rad. I've been looking for new wallpapers. Good eye, xp.

your just welcome.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Removing the 5 second dash from both spawns is a nice touch, though.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Lol someone's getting sued.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Nuke reminds me of that oil rig level 'blackgold', which I really liked the look of, so I think I will really like the look of nuke as well.

Good to see that many of 3kliksphilip's excellent suggestions made it into the map.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Whats with all the high fps chat. My monitor is a 60hz monitor, so I run at 60hz. How is 80hz 'hell'? Does everyone in this thread have a 144444444444hz pro-l337-sk337 gam1ng PHAYTALETY monitor or something?

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Lol that kid thinks its a bug. Nah man, its pro nuke poo poo from 1999.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRXK4eL96W4

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

real dilemma posted:

my CAL team in like THE YEAR 2000

Were you on LAN or dial-up? lol

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Dongicus posted:

New maps sure do love their yellow trims on stuff

You see, blue and yellow are good for the majority of colourblind users.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Xenaero posted:

Empire is one of the worst maps I have ever played

Let me introduce you to santorini....

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Goofballs posted:

it even gives you xp

your just bad

[haters gonna hate with p90 picture]

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Garfu posted:

The related videos are based off of your viewing history

Actually they are based on both your viewing history and the title, but mostly the title. Go look up a video on turning wooden handrails on a lathe or giraffes giving birth or some poo poo and screenshot the related videos.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

A TURGID FATSO posted:

holy poo poo WHO loving CARES

Well, I do, obviously.

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

What's the CTS channel?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3714380

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Garfu posted:

IT WAS A loving JOKE FROM THE SUB.IO THREAD

I know lol.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If you rush fast vent as T with one guy watching mini, you are guaranteed a plant every time as there is no longer proper vision from heaven.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

symbolic posted:

Sometime tonight, I suppose. I checked "toxx clause" in SAclopedia and I'm apparently held to my word now. At least I learned something new today.

your just bad

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Ricky Bad Posts posted:

She is a grill.

FTFY

Nice dogge. What is her consumption of hotdogs-per-hour?

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0sDCB6i-Q4

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

I literally posted this same post at the top of this page.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

I lost a Silver 5 game last night and couldn't understand how I was playing so badly until I woke up this morning to a stonking hangover and a pile of empty beer cans next to my PC.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Bohemian Nights posted:

Everyone who beats me is a hacker

Yeah this is true for me as well FYI.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Depths posted:

Wow youre playing against a hacker every game?

Every game that I lose, yeah.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

I was (a bad) DMG and am now Nova 4. In the beginning it was easy, but recently it seems that players of all ranks from Nova 3 to DMG all seem to have random levels of skill. I've seen leaderboards with Novas on the top and MGE/DMG on the bottom, many times.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Did you take advantage of this ideal opportunity to use the phrase 'your just bad'?

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Has Pansy got fatter? :(

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Holy poo poo, this was from so long ago that there are replies from cole and pengy.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

I would totally bang that British caster chick TBQH.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

When did train get changed so that T's can throw nades from B halls into B?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Fatter chicks.

And she's not black so she's Pink-approved as well.