Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tax Oddity
Apr 8, 2007

The love cannon has a very short range, about 2 feet, so you're inevitably out of range. I have to close the distance.

sleppy posted:

looks like what they "fixed" in the last patch if any of this makes sense to you

That patch hasn't been released yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tax Oddity
Apr 8, 2007

The love cannon has a very short range, about 2 feet, so you're inevitably out of range. I have to close the distance.

Bohemian Nights posted:

Probably doing their best to anglofy something that's not supposed to be pronounced by human vocal chords

Spoken danish basically sounds like someone beat a german retarded and stuffed his mouth full of cotton

Anders is pronouncing it the Danish way.

Tax Oddity
Apr 8, 2007

drunken officeparty posted:

Apparently killing a teammate as the round starts gets you banned for 24 hours.

You were banned for 30 minutes, then 2 hours, and now 24 hours within the last week or two. Killing (or injuring?) a teammate near spawn/at round start will always result in a ban.

The next ban will be for a week.

Tax Oddity
Apr 8, 2007

Who's Icymi?

Tax Oddity
Apr 8, 2007

Famethrowa posted:

oh gently caress. that poor woman. that was a hard read, and she was way too nice about him

what absolute scum

rofl