Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

The smokes also have been updated and look pretty rad. Theres some visibility within 1', so no more guaranteed ships passing in the night through smoke.

The tickrate seems to have been messed with. Subjectively, strafing and movement felt better. Dunno how to describe it, felt more like 1.6 than the weird muddy jankiness it had felt like lately. Completely subjectively, I couldn't hit an AK shot at all last night, but that's probably a me problem not a patch thing.

I never played GO, were there only two Arms Race maps for it? I had fun for an hour but got bored after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

Game I solo queued into last night on Ancient. Teammate, the POV sniper, is walling and doesn't realize his target is actually behind the wall, in donut, not in mid. Shoots anyway. Dude went 20-0.

Fun times. Good job valve, that last ban wave got em all.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Budzilla posted:

Even in my lovely elo calls are ok unless they are really bad

"he is suicide"
*gets awp'd 1 second later from pit*

Me: *dies* "last one at ticket booth."
Last T: *takes 25 secs to slowly walk down ramp to connector, up to site, gets killed from sandwich* "you loving noob you said he was ticket, go kill yourself you suck"

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Budzilla posted:

Pickems out for Copenhagen major.

So it turns out I have absolutely no ability to discern which teams are good except Spirit.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Budzilla posted:

I followed some advice on twitter for the opening stage and got wrecked and my PC died so I couldn't make picks for the elimation stage. I did picks while v.drunk for the finals and I am doing well. Also I got a MW Glock Pink DDPAT in a souv drop, happy overall.

Turns out I got it backwards. Spirit was my only wrong pick so far. Unfortunately I predicted them to win it all, sooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

symbolic posted:

right in the middle of Pro League too lol

They're going to be hosed, nobody really knows dust2 at all