Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
We should all use goon steam chat again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Xenaero posted:

UGH

maybe ill just do Lonely Road to Global again

Hmm most Judge's are meant to ride with a partner........

HQ's orders

me and xen

Slumpy fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Aug 29, 2016

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

IronDoge posted:

Which one of you is the lovely Stallone judge.

Get back into your CUBE, PERP

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzIoneyedBk&t=12s

Me with a deag at mid in mirage

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Goofballs posted:

saw this thought it might amuse

drat it's like every call I make

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
Awp and scout sound loving stupid, CT auto sounds cool didn't try T side yet

I say this as someone who has loved every other gun sound

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
I gave you the concept of good vibes..........And this is what the thread has become..................

Please....................Good Vibes..............

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
*Crawls out of this thread so slow it takes 10 episodes, I pop a sensu bean* UGH! I'm READY... *goes back into the thread*

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

this is valve

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
I'm at 2.33 sense with a 400 DPI g400 logitech

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Famethrowa posted:

Nevermind that Kio was the sole consistent player when they were slumping.

Slumping? Does that mean playing really well?

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Famethrowa posted:

they are doing great at Proleague and ECS but have looked really flat at LAN events. kio is the only one not tilting off the map when they start poorly.

I meant because my name is slumpy and im good at video games

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
I think Trump would be an entry fragger

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Famethrowa posted:

he'd be the guy that waits long halls with a zeus while his team gets owned rushing B

then spams LOL when he gets a zeus kill and is immediately traded after.

Trump would plant the bomb on site after getting 2-3 entry frags while the rest of the team lags behind. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
Guys, honestly, can't be more serious.

Don't fuckin kill chickens.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
Hey yall just lettin everyone know I'm comin' out of retirement hit me up for some mm, hows the goon steam chat doin? can't wait to play with astroman and my man centerius, lets all flash boost

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
Good Vibes are taking a break. It is the 4 year era of playing nothing but GG Allin and SLAYER over mic and only saying "gently caress" in chat

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
After years of playing csgo I finally have enough boreal forest m4's to afford my new bike parts, pm me for a mass purchase I need this for christmas

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
Hey guys, slumpy again, wondering if anyone has links to NJ financial assistance I just lost all my m4 skins

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
2014: Lets gently caress with the accuracy and power of the deagle

2014, 1 week later: Bad move...lets move on, lesson learned..

2017: lets gently caress with the accuracy and power of the negev. AND the sound.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
Honestly, don't know why they'd bother to even make the negev a legit gun. It should just be a "I'm way ahead and wanna troll" gun.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
You do a buncha normal MM's until you play your 5th game which is you VS 1 single very large CT dual wielding negevs, im not even kidding, its literally the end of every operation and I'm not sure why no one talks about it

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
Dust 2 boss, same as the old (operations) boss

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
Goons are nice people in counter strike, be sure to drop a line and sign the guest book, ATTN: this post is under construction, check back later for more tips

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS-oi6HtVfk
gear

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
*raises up from posting grave* UGHHHhHHHH FUCKKKKKkkKKKK MISTER PIIiiIIInnnKKKKKkkk *goes back into grave*

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
I use these https://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset-PS4/dp/B00SAYCVTQ

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

drunken officeparty posted:

Why are rounds 1:55 instead of an even 2 minutes. Does 5 seconds make that much of a difference.

A bomb takes ~4 seconds to plant. It takes me 1 second to hit 2 chat binds while still in play time.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
http://itsyourbirthday.today/#slumpy

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
bring back the weapon market place, i want $16000 deagles

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
Anyone tired of getting constant invites to be a ringer for pro EU teams? I'm an American dude, I only PLAY America.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
This is loving dumb. CSGO dev is DUMB

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Audax posted:

You generally want your arm to do most of the movement, not your wrist.

I use mostly my wrist to the point I use 3.09@400 DPI. I am a global elite player.......................Or at least I SHOULD be...........

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypknY6nIDe0&t=247s

Ovo je za moje prijatelje

pover plai muzika

Finska je broj jedan -- VOLIM TE REFU

Slumpy fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Jan 26, 2019

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
*Srpski

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

this concept is actually loving cool

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
Don't be a coward. Play MM

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
csgo is a great game still and i love it dearly.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

djfooboo posted:

I have been trying to find the value of a case hardened AK-47 I have but it's like loving witchcraft. Anyone good at this?

If you look at the market, you can sell it for market price. If you want to sell to autists, you have to look at how much blue is on there. There was one that sold for like 35k cuz it was all blue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbrToEmKJBo&t=39s

just stupid luck