Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

esea is good

e: but i hope lpkane doesnt know what i jack my dingus off to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

i got one of them benq's and i like it a lot but i had to dick with the colors for an extremely long time before i got a setting i liked

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

drunken officeparty posted:

Every third game or so I start has a weird thing where I can't see the mic things for people talking. I can hear them, and I can't see mine and I don't know if they hear me. But opening the escape key menu and closing it fixes it.

Are you tabbing out while the map is loading? Hitting your text chat button should fix that too.

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

i hope they remake dust2 to a Rats style map

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

https://play.esea.net/users/519503

looks like it's been reversed

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

wow i wasnt really expecting to see his dingus in those chatlogs

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

idk its all blurry but i do have a new bind

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

surc posted:

We ended up faceit 5-stacking, into a guy who was probably hacking.

anyone that frags me is hacking real talk

e: but yeah im pretty dang ol disappointed i was torqued as hell to play

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

i like when vp wins ☺

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

im so got drat excited for these aimpunch changes. by far least favorite mechanic in CS atm.

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

being captain owns dudes!

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

i am a low t gamer

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

drunken officeparty posted:

Is it possible to get punishment-muted like it is in dota. What is the point of "aubsive text/voice chat" reports if not.

its so you feel better about spending an entire game getting racial slurs yelled at you by a pepe av 16 year old

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

sooo excited for source 2 :D

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

We can see our feet and shadows now :)

https://twitter.com/CounterStrike/status/1638584054936379393?s=20

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

Cs2 runs pretty well on a 970 :D

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

I'm hearing mixed reports

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

Anybody mess with the new audio options?

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

Slotducks posted:

Negev usage dropped through the floor causing wide spread panic on the Bratatat Negev market index

The negev is meta.

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

Load up a private server and type cl_showpos 1 to see the speed for every weapon :)

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

the negev is meta.

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

really fantastic game 1,,, shame nobody can watch it again!!!!!!!!

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

Float is the amount of wear,, there's 5 different "stages" of wear, but the actual wear is represented by a float. one "factory new" skin can actually have more wear than another "factory new" skin. For some finishes it doesn't really matter, like the ak47 bloodsport just gets a little darker with wear. What flashbang was talkin about is phases,

PirateBob posted:

Ok. What about wear? Do skins degrade during use and become less valuable?

From what I can tell that literally was the intended mechanic at first but they realized it was a very bad idea lol

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

need to update the banner ads now

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

Excited for the finale 🙌

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

Just throw smokes outside and walk into secret.