Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
I am sure glad that terrible joke is no longer in the title, man, whoever made that joke is super gay. Also most pros cheat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

nftyw posted:

Unreal Tournament should do a cross promotion with Valve so you can play Unreal Tournament with your fancy counterstrike guns. Or maybe just say gently caress it and let you run around de_dust2 with flak cannons and shock rifles :hellyeah:

Unreal Tournament is good because you can listen to music while you play it.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

A TURGID FATSO posted:

lol what are you going to do, go have sex or something? pffffft

He should watch tourneys and post about how all the pros cheat instead.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
lol did the previous operations have the gay cutscenes? I don't remember them

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Elman posted:

I know CS players are super serious about their 240hz screens and all but it's funny seeing people complain about only getting 100 FPS in a videogame.

It's actually probably worse on a low refresh screen because low framerate = screen tearing

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
sens talk :negative:

Is a 180* full range too low? I used to run even lower until I thought that I should probably be able to turn at least 90* without shuffling. I've been watching AdreN's tips and he has a full 360*. I know it's all preference but that's a huge difference

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
ee el oh

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
What are some good youtube channels for nades

Turn-ons: guy doesn't spend the first 30 seconds of the video introducing himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

awesome, too bad no Wildfire