Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

I have been trying to find the value of a case hardened AK-47 I have but it's like loving witchcraft. Anyone good at this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

NtotheTC posted:

So people are saying Source2 on CSGO in the near future, but I'm struggling to work out what exactly would change

VR?

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

I’m still convinced Mr Pink was a houseplant.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Uh ok, I guess...

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

V for Vegans posted:

is it lame to use the new operator skins in games right now? Should I wait until the event is over to equip them?

It’s an online shoot mans game. Do what you want 🤷‍♂️

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Yeah, it’s a bit crazy how much some OG stuff has risen. The souvenir stuff is especially baffling.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

The Joe Man posted:

Sold my M4A1-S | Knight for $800 on the market last fall.

It's now $1600.

I had a MW Howl at one point. I converted it 4 years ago for budget brand living room furniture. It’s now worth nice furniture.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Where do I unload skins4cash that isn’t a fuckin’ scam?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Cached Money posted:

You can just do what I did and buy a steam deck with steambucks and sell that irl.

Hmm, I already have $200 steambucks in there…