Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

as of 8/2/2016:
144hz monitors to buy are the benq XL2411Z and the asus VG248QE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

A TURGID FATSO posted:

I need to kick Necco's rear end considering how much he phoned in the OP by just copy and pasting from the other thread. Buttman Brigade has been down for a long time now and the OP has zero mention of sub.io, and it even still refers for people to message coLe in order to join the CS:GOONS group, which is asinine. Either join the group chat and see if someone will send you an invite from there, or gently caress it, I volunteer for people to message/add me (turk) and I'll put them into the group myself. poo poo, does coLe even still read this thread, or does all he do is kz?

NECCO! FIX THIS poo poo YOU SLACKER!

also please add my new csgroup to the op: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/blankspacebb

we are a community of gaymers of all ranks who want to play good games of counter-strike: global offensive but also have a good time with GOODVIBES©

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

adults complain about degenerate youth; kids continue inflammatory behavior to upset adults. this just in -- water is wet

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

Spiros posted:

If it helps I think ranks are for dumb idiots who suck and i hate as well >:[

non-global spotted

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

i love mm i think it is way cooler than faceit im silver elite master

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

i told you about that jump bro

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

Audax posted:

I had a Mionix Naos that I liked but was getting a little crampy. I decided to splurge and get another one and got myself a Castor. Sweet lord, this mouse is heaven. If anyone wants something else besides the standard logitech/steelseries stuff, get one of these.

stop it guys you are making me miss my mionix and its sweet contours

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

henne posted:

G502 is only good for palming if you have trump sized hands, my middle finger drags in front the heel of my palm drags in the back and my pinky doesn't have anywhere to sit on the mouse.

i also have these complaints except for the heel of the palm thing

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

Demostrs posted:

its a dirty game KKona its a dirty world KKona i beat astralis like a pregnant girl KKona aint no tellin what i do for that paper KKona but when it comes to betting skins i've got a major

hey its me the guy ppl mistake u for

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

i bought some gunnars and it made me 360 noscope braise it to global elite. your milage will NOT vary other than the fact you will be very satisfied!!!

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

Demostrs posted:

IM DYING

PYTH ANSWERED QUESTIONS WRONG ON HIS IMMIGRATION FORM SO HE'D HAVE AN EXCUSE TO QUIT WFOX AND NOW HE CANT PLAY AT THE MAJOR

WFOX TOP 1 NA

pyth x 2+ dw stickers (there is no dw sticker), wf sticker, and teamwork sticker

"dealbreaker"

Rite Of Massage fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Mar 28, 2016

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

qhat posted:

Officially removing dust2 from my map rotation for good, haven't had a good game on it in weeks.

noob spotted

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

qhat posted:

general maturity level

playing a game where colorful pastel knives and having the mona lisa on a gun is cool

current year

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

gigawhite posted:

dust2 also seems to disproportionately attract smurfs and the most toxic players the game has to offer

maybe because it's the most popular map in counter-strike: global offensive that everyone plays? i don't think that in itself would attract smurfs or toxic players, but if you are looking for excuses to pull a map i guess anything is possible! :henget:

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

rofl team liquid has tk'd so many people already

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

faze backwards ez af

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

Demostrs posted:

its a beautiful day outside. birds are singing, flowers are blooming... on days like these, euros like you...

its not over yet... i have my clown9 shoes on

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

get in the clown car

#sewagetreatment #nacs

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

this is cruel and unusual

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

they shouldve just had a 1v1 for niko and markeloff cuz 5 ot is mad

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

BOT KENNYS

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

DOSIA SEX GOD SENT ME TO SKIN HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

i still haven't taken off my clown shoes since the first major

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

freak learned a lot about the toxicity of entry fragging other gamers at the bullying seminar.

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

please ninjas :pusheen:

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

i just lost all of my skins i hope u r happy

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

i took a cash advance on my next paycheck to make this!!! GOOOOO ADREN!!!!!

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

SAY YES TO OT

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

*ahem* an MLG 360 no scope teabag

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

:byewhore:

liquid new #1 team

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

Crain posted:

What site is this?

it looks like cs global offensive lounge dot com with some plugins

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

save some for me

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

goodbye fnatic

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

they picked this map and they are down 9 rounds at the half rofl

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

trying to jack off posted:

the lem is probably insanely mad about getting shot in the side of the head from a place someone said they were playing

as a sem this tilts me completely and bad teammates are the only reason i'm still silver

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

Barehanded Brother posted:

As an MGE with a SE smurf account, I can tell you definitively that bad teammates are not the only reason you're still silver.

lmao I'm stuck in elo hell fight me i do not belong in silver hackers are keeping my rank from rising and smurfing is ruining every game ugh IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M NOT OWNED

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

AzureSkys posted:

Reading a bit about ranking, is it just really broke?

My good friend had a solid background in CSS and played here and there in CSGO. Finally decided to focus on comp, had a solid win streak in random groups and then got ranked with LEM.

The next day she queues for match, they're obviously new and wins a solid 16-1 with 30/6 k/d and somehow ends up silver 4. I'd post screenshots and demos, but rather keep her privacy. We're confused.

they are pretty much hacking and smurfing and its not your fault at all that you got owned

translator's note: just because you got into a match with a lem(s?) doesnt mean your elo is high. there's a moving average depending on the combined elo of a team and sometimes you get matched with a global and 4 silvers.

ps: user "up circle" is a griefer that loves to hate on valve matchmaking. everything he says is usually a malformed opinion cherrypicked from the meme graveyard known as leddit

Rite Of Massage fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Apr 5, 2016

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

Fishvilla posted:

competitive

People were super chill and helpful.

i don't believe you

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

Kumbamontu posted:

Talk to your teammates in warmup and don't rage like a child and your odds of winning increase by approximately 1000%

1000% of 0 is still zero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

Thorgot posted:

S1mple claims Guardian played with 5 sensitivity in the final. Not the most reputable source but even potentially false sensitivity news should be big news in the sensitivity thread.

professor chaos plays with 7k effective dpi