Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Lol I do like this one.

Also what slumpy said about using the steam chat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Crain posted:

N64 mode for the win.

R_picmip 12 baby

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

The Ferret King posted:

I haven't heard anyone else say anything negative about this tweak, but it did absolutely nothing for my FPS.

That's probably because mat_queue_mode defaults to -1, which means the mode is automatically selected. Your game was probably using mat_queue_mode 2 already.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

goldblums eyes posted:

I won't be "bad" right away, or more nervous to play with shitheads who know ACTUALLY nothing

Yeah with all that gear, how could you wind up being bad?

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

ArfJason posted:

code:
//Ninja Bind
bind "h" "findthebomb"

alias findthebomb "findthebomb_on"
alias "findthebomb_on" "gameinstructor_enable 1; alias findthebomb "findthebomb_off""
alias "findthebomb_off" "gameinstructor_enable 0; alias findthebomb "findthebomb_on""

Activates the gamehelper to point out where the bomb is if it's smoked

code:
//Damage Text/Mapname Scripts
developer "1"
con_enable "1"
con_filter_enable "2"
con_filter_text "Damage"
con_filter_text_out Player:
con_filter_text_out "game:mapgroupname"
con_filter_text "game:map"

bind "l" "displaydamage"

alias displaydamage "displaydamage_on"
alias displaydamage_on "con_filter_text "Damage Given"; echo "Damage Given Script Activated"; con_filter_text_out Player:; con_filter_enable 2; developer 1; alias displaydamage "displaydamage_off""
alias displaydamage_off "echo "Damage Given Script Deactivated/MapName Activated"; con_filter_text_out "game:mapgroupname"; con_filter_text "game:map"; alias displaydamage "displaydamage_on""

Having a bit of trouble with this one
It starts by enabling some extra console output with developer 1, plus allows to filter console stuff into the main game screen. With a bind, it allows me to switch between two filters: One is for "game:map" which, if you're a lobby leader, allows you to know what map you're going to play when the ACCEPT button appears. Not super important but kind of a cool parlor trick. The other is much more useful, as it prints out all the Damage Given to: <player> lines from the console into the main screen, so you don't have to open the console after every death. For some reason, after hitting the bind to switch back to the mapname script, the game filters "game : map" instead of "game:map", making the mapname part completely useless. No idea why it does this.

code:

//Duckjump Script
alias +dj "+duck;+jump"
alias -dj "-duck;-jump"
bind space +dj

Self explanatory, makes a perfect DuckJump on every spacebar. Has some marginal usefulness in comp, but it's perfect for kz.

Those are very cool. Didn't know the first two were possible. Does the map thing only work as lobby leader?

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

VelociBacon posted:

Bike parts.

Thank you

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
can't wait to see how they RUINED nuke.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

mistermojo posted:

am I going crazy, it seriously seems like all they did was give it a facelift

yeah you're crazy. half of rafters is blocked off, the silo jump probably can be done while walking too lol.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Chillyrabbit posted:

Would captain invictus be good for this, or would he be better selling it by himself?

He's good because he won't rip you off, but he can only offer significantly lower than market price(~50% or so most likely) since steambux aren't actually real bux.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Reminds me of the time I faced a spin botting hacker. I 16-0d them by myself.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

symbolic posted:

I ran 70-80 frames on average at, like, 10 ping. I feel like my framerate is one of the reasons why I have trouble, but I also have really lovely reaction time and hand-eye coordination. I cannot trace a moving target to save my life, nor aim at a head from a distance more than, say, d2 b window to tunnels exit. I've tried forcing myself, but even then my body just works against me. 'Tis the life I lead.

I just want to say that even if you're poo poo at aiming, you should really have some decent gamesense with that much time played. Do you think while you play, or are you basically a bot?

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Goofballs posted:

What happened to vp anyway, they from red hot and then just dropped off the face of the planet

Probably adderall for majors

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

fennesz posted:

It's the same thing. Blocking someone in-game blocks their steam profile.

No, it doesn't.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

I AM BRAWW posted:

lets not cause rlewis is good and i wish icould fight Super pro Fucker Nerds at the shooter game that is 100% based around luck due to the randomization in bullet patterns.

I wish I could wrestly McVey is what I am SAying.. I'm going to chokeslam McVey in the Snow.

My best friend BRAWW gets it dead right, once again.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Here's my new foster puppy

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

symbolic posted:

what's his steam ID?

She is a girl.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Guy thinks nobody knows who he is in the goon servers too. But he drinks yerin

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Smol posted:

Just came from work. How has NiP been playing? Any cool new strats?

That rules

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
The awp shot to hide the footsteps was so good.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

ShittyPostmakerPro posted:

LOL his response sounds like he's getting tired of answering that question.

Shut up dude.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Kiss your gf for good luck before a game? I will enjoy the easy win.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Google Butt posted:

i hope the guy who broke his leg, has to have surgery is okay and has a speedy recovery.

you scumbags have little heart and little soul.

He's beta

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Hahaha

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Lol jesus christ

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

MooCowlian posted:

uh, story please?

Richard Lewis choked the poo poo out of some dota player at a recent major lol.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

gigawhite posted:

So I bought a 3500 dpi deathadder for $35 from amazon the other day and now I'm wondering if I bought a cheap knockoff or counterfeit. Figured it was cheaper due to bulk packaging but now I'm thinking I might just be a moron. The mouse feels perfectly fine and performs better than the one I had before, but I'm expecting it to fall apart in two weeks or for spiders to come out of it or something.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BBJOJUU/ref=sr_rp_1?m=A222P0MA4LZ0LP&ie=UTF8&qid=1458330610&sr=sr-1&keywords=deathadder

Looks like my old deathadder 3.5 idk. That version is a few years old now so $35 for it sounds about normal.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Jeza posted:

The only way I would accept FF being on with Faceit or ESEA would be if it had a hard limit that kicked and banned people who team attacked. Both sites are like, super permissive of griefing. There's really no punishment for it, outside an admin handed down ban or negative karma. And you can continue to play even with negative karma, which is pretty hard to actually achieve without being literally hitler.

Yeah you get garbage day'd at -100 for only 1 month.

No FF in esea is absolutely the better choice.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Photex posted:

I think Tempo Storm is losing to a team with a cheating ringer right now..

U got some gifs??

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

mcvey posted:

I had a red bull, once

Mcvey drank a red bull for the legendary 2v2 tournament.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I found a great way to make money while I'm working.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

A TURGID FATSO posted:

You're actually missing the entire point of ADAD. You actually STOP FOR A SPLIT MILLISECOND IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR SHOT WHEN YOU'RE CANCELLING OUT YOUR MOVEMENT, unlike jump scouting, where you can just hop and shoot and not be penalized at all. This has nothing to do with realism; it has to do with jump scouting just egregiously making GBS threads all over the basic tenets of CS. ADAD has been a part of the gameplay meta since the early '00s, and jump scouting has just been introduced because, gently caress it, why not? That's not a good reason for ignoring a broken mechanic. Christ, people are loving stupid in this thread these days.

Cuck cuck cuck cuckold
Faghot

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

UnfurledSails posted:

Turns out having a cool rear end knife changes the way others treat you in MM. People have been generally nicer to me and actually respect my decisions and callouts!

lmfao

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
While I reflect on all the friends I've made in CSGO who respect me for my knife all I can think is "I wish money could buy free poo poo"

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

qhat posted:

Anyway I think it's pretty clear that Valve's plan for the game is to continue putting out higher and higher definition content instead of just releasing a new game every so many years so upgrading at some point will become necessary. It's just a shame you can't go back and play the old game competitively like you can with 1.6 and source.

Not higher definition, just skinnier and smaller maps.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

qhat posted:

Me and my Friends are renting a House in Cologne during the Major (04.07-11.07.2016) ! We are offering a place where you can come , hang out and watch CS aswell as crazy Homeparties at night! We also can offer places to sleep (FREE) for people who didn't find a hotel in time!News & Events (self.GlobalOffensive)

PM Sent

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Xenaero posted:

In some ways. There are ways silver players play that may throw you off guard quite a bit.

i used to be really easily trolled in irc about starcraft with some guy who'd tell me how noobs were always owning him because they were noobs. he riled me up a couple dozen times it was horrible :(

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Three dick skillet

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
This is our clan practice

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Sigh, guess now the only source of pro csgo news is breitbart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Liu posted:

just picked this up today and I suck dick at it, the really punishing bullet spread is hard to get used to. I did finally manage to win my first gun game though. The SAW always gives me trouble, my god what a dogshit weapon. I feel that the OP is very accurate in its description of the LMG weapons.

Because they are really bad