Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

mysterious loyall X posted:

What kind of games does your brother play. Are u compatible gamers.

He likes strategy crap more thamn .e. lately hes been playing xcom2 and witcher 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Ragg posted:

He likes strategy crap more thamn .e. lately hes been playing xcom2 and witcher 3.

your brother has good taste imho

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

PC gaming is hebe poo poo perpetuated by weaponized Valve AIDS . Hell, your lord and savior Gabe Newell even made a loving controller for PC.

I cant wait for consoles to die of Steam AIDS

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I built a gaming PC so I could play console games at higher framerates. I can't think of the last time I ever played a PC exclusive game. Well, the binding of Isaac expansion.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

I built a gaming PC so I could play console games at higher framerates. I can't think of the last time I ever played a PC exclusive game. Well, the binding of Isaac expansion.

there's xcom 2, aside from that nothing since like crysis and stlaker for me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I would play XCOM but there's 3 fire emblem games out in like a week. That's enough SRPG for me until the next FE comes out, considering it took me like 1.5 years to play awakening and then still not beat it

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

I think we actually have the best mods around, all things considered, and in comparison to the past mods and other forum mods. ZDR, Zoq, FAU, NCS, LP, ADF, lunchmeat, trainwhistle, SAR... Did I forget anyone?

TBG

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
My bad :greenangel:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
My bad :greenangel:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

That Afterbirth is still not on consoles is a Crime against humanity

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its incredible how badly aids riddled a man can get after first exposure to the mod forum

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORwfm2s6JeY

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
becoming a mod is like volunteering to go into the Chernobyl sarcophagus to contain the deadly AIDS radiation

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I hope their YouTube channel doesn't go down... There's some badass trailers on there for sure.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I hope their YouTube channel doesn't go down... There's some badass trailers on there for sure.

If they delete my favorite trailers Imma be tight.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
my favortie trailer is the one fau grew up in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

starbarry clock posted:

my favortie trailer is the one fau grew up in

lol

• Locked thread