Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

I love grilled cheese ^_^

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
recipie: the grilled cheese by alfred

ingrediants:
cheese
bread
salt
butta :D

put the cheese in between the two pieces of bread. off to a good start. Now , lay some of dat butta :D on a pan, qnd Crank THat Stove BABY.
next step well its putting the bread cheeae on the frying butta :D
ok now for the good part: salt bitch! sprinkle or pour your perfect amount of salt on there, and when youve got just the perfect amount of bleached, reionized goodness on your plate... just eat that poo poo, fam!!!!!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
garlic

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
:what: thats some bullshit

GEExCEE

wtf... this poo poo is getting nuts

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
grilled cheese can only have: cheese, bread, salt or pepper. nothing else

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
ham

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
bacon

alnilam

tomatoh

ty manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Killer Grilled Cheese
Ingredients:
-Bread
-Cheese
-Butter
-Salt
-a living, breathing KILLER WHALE

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

U will need:
Cheese
Good attitude
Manners
A grill

Step 1: grill the cheese
Step 2: eat

Status_Surge

I need ya, Surge. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic.
Lurkers grilled cheese
you will need:
1 x different cheese for every thread you lurk
2 pieces of bread (personal preference)
what ever spice you want (cajun seasoning is my go to)
butter or homemade cannabutter
and a stove or grill

step 1 mash that cheese between the bread
step 2 butter that poo poo
step 3 throw that seasoning on it
step 4 grill that poo poo
step 5 stop lurking and post in BYOB

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
this is hosed up. im sorry your threads getting trolled geexcee

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
you will need a:
grill
cheese

first you grill the cheese. this is the hardest part as cheese will melt. a grill being a grill, cant hold warm cheese. im sorry i cant help you from here you will have to ask some of the other posters

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Afro Doug

tbh i like my chgeese sandwiches poached and not grilled

joke_explainer

Afro Doug posted:

tbh i like my chgeese sandwiches poached and not grilled

joke_explainer

though braised in a red wine reduction is probably the best cheese sandwich.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Mapparu

Status_Surge posted:

Lurkers grilled cheese
you will need:
1 x different cheese for every thread you lurk
2 pieces of bread (personal preference)
what ever spice you want (cajun seasoning is my go to)
butter or homemade cannabutter
and a stove or grill

step 1 mash that cheese between the bread
step 2 butter that poo poo
step 3 throw that seasoning on it
step 4 grill that poo poo
step 5 stop lurking and post in BYOB

congrats on posting! :D
also what kind of seasoning??

GEExCEE

we need TiMbUs to come make us a sous vide grilled cheese

flavor.flv

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

put apple in it

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
I like grilled cheese, but I rarely, if ever, grillz it for myself. I find, often, that the grilled cheese comes to me, rather than me seeking the grilled cheese.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Shaquin
Thin layer of pulled pork good bread and cheese of your choice and do it on a panini maker

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Grilled cheese sandwiches aren't very good :colbert:

devil

I'm still waiting to achieve the irony level where I can just enjoy a grilled cheese sandwich again.. its been years... Years of biting into sandwiches just to start laughing my rear end off at the gooeyness and fake flavoring of the cheese.. Years of meticulously toasting bread to a perfect golden crisp only to realize that i'm projecting genuine expectations onto a piece of bread. It's pure hell... but hey. Thats why i'm the devi;l.

alnilam

devil posted:

I'm still waiting to achieve the irony level where I can just enjoy a grilled cheese sandwich again.. its been years... Years of biting into sandwiches just to start laughing my rear end off at the gooeyness and fake flavoring of the cheese.. Years of meticulously toasting bread to a perfect golden crisp only to realize that i'm projecting genuine expectations onto a piece of bread. It's pure hell... but hey. Thats why i'm the devi;l.

Brexit the Frog

i think i had some with like, figs in it once

maybe that was mac 'n cheese though

i'm sure it'd still work with the right cheese &bread combo....

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

osirisisdead posted:

I like grilled cheese, but I rarely, if ever, grillz it for myself. I find, often, that the grilled cheese comes to me, rather than me seeking the grilled cheese.

believe it or not, but grilled cheeses actually taste better when they come to you

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

hey liz wiz how does ur epic cooking family do up a good grilled cheese? :D gotta have another piece to add to my liz wiz famous recipe list

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

hey liz wiz how does ur epic cooking family do up a good grilled cheese? :D gotta have another piece to add to my liz wiz famous recipe list

I was hoping to have mostly can opener-free grill cheese recipes but I know what to expect!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
gonna grill this thread and eat it

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Status_Surge

I need ya, Surge. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic.

Mapparu posted:

congrats on posting! :D
also what kind of seasoning??

thanks, and i like cajun seasoning, or just regular old salt and pepper

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

devil posted:

Kitsunegari
go to friendlys

b @ pce

Mapparu

devil posted:

ThomasPaine

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.
Is this thread about cheese toasties or is grilled cheese something different?

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Get two pieces of bread, put on one side of each, mayo and cheese. Then you need to put tuna salad in the middle to make a sandwich with the bread side outwards. Then cover that poo poo with parmesan cheese and fry to desired taste.

----------------

MrWillsauce

dip it in mayonnaise

Robot Made of Meat

It's a grilled CHEESE, not a grilled MEAT AND CHEESE. What the flying fig are you bizarre creatures going on about? If it has tuna salad on it, it's a frigging TUNA MELT. If it has ham, it's a grilled ham-and-cheese sandwich.

Grilled Cheese has bread, butter, and cheese. MAYBE I'll allow some sautee'd onions, but that's very iffy.

This thread is (clearly) very triggering.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin

Robot Made of Meat posted:

It's a grilled CHEESE, not a grilled MEAT AND CHEESE. What the flying fig are you bizarre creatures going on about? If it has tuna salad on it, it's a frigging TUNA MELT. If it has ham, it's a grilled ham-and-cheese sandwich.

Grilled Cheese has bread, butter, and cheese. MAYBE I'll allow some sautee'd onions, but that's very iffy.

This thread is (clearly) very triggering.

Please do not tell my sandwiches how to live their short delicious lives

• Locked thread