Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
reported

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
*fart*

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

King Burgundy (4): King Burgundy, Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous
AnonymousNarcotics (1): Rarity

Not Voting (9): AnonymousNarcotics, BottleKnight, imgay, JakeP, Jedit, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Opopanax, PBS Newshour, Podima

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 15th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 12 hours, 26 minutes.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If I don't bark I'll get taken behind the shed and shot. Bark

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Can we vote someone out today?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Kashuno posted:

The following players visited last night
[*]jakep
[*]podima
[*]opopanax
[/list]

I still favor these people as targets. Preference to Opop based on what Jake said.

I'd also vote BK since he keeps wanting to vote me:

Kashuno posted:

King Burgundy is mod confirmed town.

Also I just realized he is my antithesis. The BK to my KB. Maybe he should be my nemesis.

6 hours till deadline.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i thought i was voting opop what happening ##vote opop

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Ok.

##vote Opop

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
burg's just pissed I nailed him to the wall!!!!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
ay caramba

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

BottleKnight posted:

burg's just pissed I nailed him to the wall!!!!

:lol:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

gently caress you ##vote burg

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
##vote rarity

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Opopanax posted:

gently caress you ##vote burg

I still love you, even if you are scum.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

No, what have you done? You fool!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Just realized I'm not voting him, forgot it was a new day ##vote burg

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

King Burgundy posted:

I still love you, even if you are scum.

:forkbomb:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

At -1 again.

Prepare for another day of nothing happens unless people step up and vote for scum.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

King Burgundy posted:

At -1 again.

Prepare for another day of nothing happens unless people step up and vote for scum.

Scumpost

##vote KB

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

:redhammer:

And still not scum.

And still not dead.

Maybe tomorrow we can try something else?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Like seriously, is this what we want to keep doing, day in and day out? Like Groundhog day or something?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
no one died.

night actions please.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Opop, Rarity and BK are obviously bad guys who are concerned with me being still here later in the game.

Don't let them continue to get away with it tomorrow.

A reminder that nights are open. Feel free to chat about plans for tomorrow. :)

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Burg even if you're not scum, invincible scum would probably be OP, your OMGUS defense is pretty lame. We're all bad guys because we voted for you?

I won't vote you tomorrow but "they're voting me, therefore scum" is bad town play.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

BottleKnight posted:

Burg even if you're not scum, invincible scum would probably be OP, your OMGUS defense is pretty lame. We're all bad guys because we voted for you?

I won't vote you tomorrow but "they're voting me, therefore scum" is bad town play.

Normally you'd be correct. But given what the mod has said about me, it seems pretty obvious to me what you three are going for. Like I chose my role specifically so I could avoid having to deal with this nonsense in a game, but oh well. :)

From my perspective, seems pretty clear that you three just must be extra worried about having me around come end game.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I personally think it is ridiculous that you think the 3 of us are just some organized scumteam instead of just acknowledging the premise that taking mod posts as law (especially in a CYOR) can be excruciatingly bad for town.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

But feel free to drop this line entirely and actually scum hunt. :shrug: For my part:

Opop was one of the only three to move on N1. Jake is claiming one of the movers visited him and did something not bad and he's willing to vote Opop. Seemed like a good initial lead to me.

Rarity has a role that makes people as hated as she wants. Going to be super hard to deal with if she is in fact a bad guy at end game. Seems slightly overpowered for scum, maybe bad 3p?

You, BK, have deliberately chased after town now for multiple days/votes and stalled all progress in the game. Seems like something scum would do to me.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

BottleKnight posted:

I personally think it is ridiculous that you think the 3 of us are just some organized scumteam instead of just acknowledging the premise that taking mod posts as law (especially in a CYOR) can be excruciatingly bad for town.

Oh, not assuming you 3 are a scum team, sorry if that wasn't clear. I was assuming Asiina was being honest and there is only one more scum. I'm thinking one of you is scum and the rest are evil 3ps.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I think my brain must've forgotten a lot of this game because I do not remember the thing you said about Opop/Jake or the Asiina thing. I'm gonna have to do some rereading.

For now, I trust that you are town after the non-flip and will do some scumhunting :)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

King Burgundy posted:

Rarity has a role that makes people as hated as she wants. Going to be super hard to deal with if she is in fact a bad guy at end game. Seems slightly overpowered for scum, maybe bad 3p?

You are dumb, my power only works if I vote for me first and once if we get down to a 3-man LYLO that means I instantly get lynched.

Realtalk: I need to be lynched before the end of the game because otherwise I give scum a free win.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Also you're assuming I remember anything about what's happened this game.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Rarity posted:

You are dumb, my power only works if I vote for me first and once if we get down to a 3-man LYLO that means I instantly get lynched.

Realtalk: I need to be lynched before the end of the game because otherwise I give scum a free win.

Ok, fair enough, but that still makes you someone we should cuddle. :)

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I am someone you should cuddle tmrw. Because I'm cold.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

:glomp:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I'm always up to cuddle you :3:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:woof: :cheerdoge:

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

King Burgundy posted:

But feel free to drop this line entirely and actually scum hunt. :shrug: For my part:

Opop was one of the only three to move on N1. Jake is claiming one of the movers visited him and did something not bad and he's willing to vote Opop. Seemed like a good initial lead to me.

It totally boggles my mind that we had a list of three people on Day 2 that must contain at least one scum and everyone's ignoring it.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jedit posted:

It totally boggles my mind that we had a list of three people on Day 2 that must contain at least one scum and everyone's ignoring it.

Except the list is incorrect.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

And even if it weren't there could be like a ninja or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Opopanax posted:

And even if it weren't there could be like a ninja or something.

There were four visits and three visitors, and I've already admitted that I'm a ninja. I'm just a ninja who can only tickle people undetected. So far I've tickled Rarity and MEDS - either of them should be able to attest to that, or confirm that I'm lying. I'll be tickling someone else tonight, too, although it has a 20% chance to kill me.

Here's the list again:

Kashuno posted:

The following players were visited last night
  • imgay
  • cpig
  • jakep
  • rarity

The following players visited last night
  • jakep
  • podima
  • opopanax
[/b]

One of the three people on the second list is scum. I now think it's you.

• Locked thread