Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«383 »
Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Ffuuuuuuuuuuuu

When I started playing the game I thought “Himmelstein” was its own distinct level. Then it ended after Sgail. GIVE ME MORE HITMAN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

In Colorado now and I've spent a very frustrating 45 minutes trying to disrupt Ezra Berg's interrogation and make him look at the clock I've moved the hands on to trigger his OCD, I've tried everything. Overdosing the herald means he just wakes him up, knocking out the apprentice means he just does drug poo poo himself. Getting really frustrated so I checked my intel one more time.

Sean Rose has OCD, not Ezra Berg

I am really loving dumb.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Can we please keep the forum down to a single hitman megathread? Or make this the legacy hitman thread?

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Those are my runes.
Give them back.
You are a dog.
They don't even fit.

The new one should really be 'THAT... is the Hitman Megathread Mk2 (it also has the signature Mark 2 look)'

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

Oops, I didn't know we had a new thread, I only really look at threads in my favourites. Will post in there from now on.

«383 »