Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«248 »
Restrained Crown Posse
Sep 4, 2006

You know. Leather.

Grappling hook unlockable confirmed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

The escalation will require 47 to climb several towers.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

"The target likes to jump of tall buildings to land in a bale of hay, it would be a shame if someone were to hide a sharp implement inside one..."

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

a hostile-everywhere suit

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!

where the red fern gropes posted:

a hostile-everywhere suit
One for each location. In Paris, a mismatched suit, in Sapienza, a socks and sandals outfit. Not sure about the rest.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

A Buttery Pastry posted:

One for each location. In Paris, a mismatched suit, in Sapienza, a socks and sandals outfit. Not sure about the rest.

Bangkok, Colorado and Hokkaido already have theirs. Multiples, even. For Marrakesh, maybe just a variation of the socks-and-sandals outfit, but with a CIA giftshop t-shirt as well.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This user's endless pedantry is kept grey.

Key words: nutrition, philosophy, regulatory science, law, shallow realpolitik, fake cheese, game design fanfiction.

Any suggestions for these scarecrow challenges? It's very alien to my normal playstyle, so I'm having trouble wrapping my head around it.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.

Discendo Vox posted:

Any suggestions for these scarecrow challenges? It's very alien to my normal playstyle, so I'm having trouble wrapping my head around it.

Pick targets that are isolated in pairs. The upstairs of the farm house works pretty well. Let the non-target see you, kill the target in the manner required, kill/knock out non-target.

For the fire challenge you can pretty much activate Wicker Man and just beeline at the targets.

Lollerich
Mar 25, 2004

The little doctors are back,
they want to play with you!

Discendo Vox posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdto6IVRALw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG_bZx9Jt8k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-w7ICM5KL0

Edit: the video description on youtube will have the contract IDs for PC/XBOX/PS4

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Key words: nutrition, philosophy, regulatory science, law, shallow realpolitik, fake cheese, game design fanfiction.

Thank you!

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010

Midgets be packing some Space-Age shit!

I wonder if Ubi bought them, and that's the reveal. Weird/cool little cult mission, but also hey big news for us!

Lollerich
Mar 25, 2004

The little doctors are back,
they want to play with you!

FYI, this how the CJ the Hitman God did it, good luck replicating the last one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxXYArOx5pE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

There's gotta be a way to do lighten up without the finicky wicker man easter egg...

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at Oct 18, 2017 around 01:33

«248 »