Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

Sindai posted:

It makes sense when you remember the marketing for the new Hitman is centered around convincing people it's not going to be like Absolution. I remember watching the big walkthrough video for the fashion show level a while ago and it was basically one long explanation about how similar the game was to Blood Money and nothing at all like Absolution.

The survey they sent for the alpha a while back was basically a bunch of "hey how good did you think Blood Money was". I'm hopeful but they were pretty much outright lying in the lead up to Absolution so who knows if it'll actually end up anything like Blood Money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

This is a good episode. The cooler in the morgue is worth opening.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

RBA Starblade posted:

I don't have it, what happens?

e: Japan is a really cool level. It's a lot easier than Colorado but also a lot more fun. The lawyer's bugged though; she hasn't moved in ages.

You can also open it with the keycard in the directors office, but if you just want to know Agent Smith is inside and he gives you a master key to open every door in the facility.