Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Speaking of the ninja, I like the complication of having to use knocked out people as keys to get around, if you, like me, have no idea where the scrambler is. 47 takes his cosplay very seriously, no fancy modern gadgets for this Silent Ninja.

I had wondered if this works, but just used the scrambler and the master key for my ninja run.

One thing I love that I don't think anyone has mentioned is how intuitive the door system is. The door access pads show exactly which costumes are allowed through, and the symbols on the costumes get more complex to reflect higher level access. Genius!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

SubponticatePoster posted:

I'm probably missing the most obvious thing, but how the hell do you get out of the basement room in Colorado? I'm trying to do some of the escape challenges, but keep getting stuck in there.

Escalations. Can't do it in main mission due to forced exit.

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

Boiled Water posted:

"There goes my next ex-husband" immedit gets strangled

She's a weird case though since that leads into a room card and a free disguise.

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

Drunken Baker posted:

Wait... wait a minute. Is he the Canadian, alcoholic Goon who lives in a garbage house and tried making burgers on his toilet seat with burning tissues? "Cooking with a Hoarder"? Anyone know who I'm talking about? He'd boil chicken in Sunny D and all kinds.

No, that's Masaokis.