Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I've spent more time trying to find these 6 crocs to shoot then anything else by now. I'm at 4 now. So fun trying to explore and find them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

status posted:

Not being able to modify weapons sucks. I want a silenced sniper with 2x zoom :(

That was one thing awesome about Blood Money. All the mods that you could add.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Ha there's a militia guy that starts talking about the current presidential nominee in a positive view. Quite funny

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I've been spending to much time hiding out in the top floor of the barn just killed every single mob that comes after me. For whatever reason they don't actually go pass the doorway unless you disappear or go down the ladder for a period of time.

The piles of bodies that you leave in your wake is ridiculous. Love this game.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Supernorn posted:

That teaser features the foldable WA-2000 sniper rifle. All indications point to the briefcase Sniper Rifle making a return at last!

Oh hell yea if this turns out to be the case :getin:

It's probably the biggest thing I miss is all the weapon customization you had in Bloodmoney. All the upgrades you could add to the weapons were just hilarious.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Jerusalem posted:

Bring back the Blood Money newspaper articles at the end of each mission :allears:

Omg Yea! I loved those especially when I killed everyone in the level.

Never leave witnesses.

Also hope they bring back the weapon customization.

Dual wielding fully auto silenced extended mag quick fire silver ballers, good times

Sniper case was the best

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

WindyMan posted:

Personally, I'd like more details on what the expansion pack are before dropping money on any of this. I can wait for Sniper Assassin.

Same to both on that.

Hopefully they give a better run down later on.

And I love doing Sniping in the game so I really wanna play it now

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I broke down and bought the gold collection.

Sniper Challenge is very fun and challenging. Going to take a bit to master this level.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

FronzelNeekburm posted:

You can also shoot them through windows (if they don't lead into rooms) or off the side of the map. Or... more creatively.

I am not having much luck at all with the achievements/feats, though.

I'm at 12/14 so far. But they aren't that easy to all get. A few took a long time yesterday just figuring out where to start.

Anyone in specific giving you a hard time?

I only need 'How Do You Due?' and 'The Higher You Climb'.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Fuego Fish posted:

Does anyone know how to get the feat challenges "Art Critic" and "How Do You Due?" completed? I've managed to do all the others, those are the only two that elude me. I know the second one involves killing all the pigeons but I've only managed 7/10 that way.

I'm not even halfway through the regular assassination challenges yet. Those ones are tough as hell to ace completely. One missed shot and you have to start fresh.

Art Critic You shoot the painting destroying it and shoot the light out as well. After a bit the butler will come and fix the painting. Then you shoot it again while he is still standing there. He has to see it be destroyed again.

"How Do You Due?" I was stuck at 7/10 for a long time. My nonspecific hint for finding 2 of them is start shooting breakables.The '10' pigeon was very hard to find and only a few hours ago did someone find out. If you just want to be spoiled watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1VxFiUqspI

Some of the assassination challenges are quite hard (I'm at 11/13). My best advice is bullet impacts and luring people. When you shoot close to targets a '?' appears over their head. They will investigate it and you can keep shooting to keep luring them further away (For Clean Slate you do this the whole time). Most of them you just need to really scan and know the maps areas and what they have. For example there are sprinklers and ground lights to electrocute people.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Fuego Fish posted:

Much obliged. On the subject of the regular challenges, I almost got all headshots and all bodies hidden in one go but the last guy fell awkwardly and it didn't count for either of them for some reason.

Depending on how and where they fell sometimes you can keep shooting them to move them to be hidden especially with the shock ammo. I've had to use it a few times to get targets into water or over an edge.

Just wait till you try and get clean slate!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I can't wait to kill all 2000 crowd members then.

I love trying to rack up the highest kill count.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

elf help book posted:

Wait if that's true, HItman 2 is gonna end up taking like 200GB isn't it lol

Glad I spent the extra money on a 500gb nvme ssd than a 250gb version

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

StashAugustine posted:

The hitman movies are bad op

I think the first one wasn't all that bad. I liked Timothy Olyphant as 47. They tied it to the game as decently.

The 2nd one was atrocious garbage.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
This looks awesome.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

I love this game. This is awesome

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Blasmeister posted:

If you've still not finished the sniper assassin thing note that it's being rolled into hitman 2 proper so you'll no longer be able to launch it separately (and it mentions you might lose progress). Not sure if this only happens once you d/l the game or if it's for everyone regardless of owning the gold version or not

I had 20/20 mastery and it didn't carry over. Not sure if it was suppose to but sad

Enemies now have flash grenades.

Also, now that enemies can fall down from being shot and get back up I have died already a few times thinking I took one guy out only to see him pop up and take me out

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
102GB with everything installed. Man, I'm glad I went with a 500GB instead of a 250GB SSD.

I've only played Hawkes Bay a few times last night and have so far enjoyed the poo poo out of just that map. I am in love with the tranq gun

One thing I noticed is if you blow up the pickup truck at the end and the red flares will go off in the air, float, and cause a massive red circle in the sky on my screen.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Hobo Clown posted:

I want to wait to play this until I'm done with RDR2 but those pesky ETs are gonna make me buy this day one. Well played, IOI!

I'm hoping at least the first few ETs are a little easier and won't require too many location unlocks.

The first ET (Sean Bean) unlocks in 11 days according to the game.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Kanfy posted:

I put about 155 hours into 2016 and I'll probably end up fully completing those levels all over again.

I'm at the same hours and I know I will go back. I'm currently doing a speed run through each one quickly just to get the unlocks I can manage. Just running around to new locations in the map gives you xp to unlock mastery awards.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I'm trying to do Miami following "A perfect Machine" mission story. After I take out the mechanic and grab the key card and his uniform the 'lightbulb' will not switch from his body to the next step.

Anyone else come across the same?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I really wish we could change the default load outs and save them. I never bring the fiber wire anymore. I replace with lockpick everytime.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

En Garde Motherfuckers posted:

You can! you have to set a loadout and tab over to the loadout header on the left for the prompt to show up at the bottom of the screen though. You also have to set it for each stage individually.

Thank you for this!!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I love the pistol that Sean Bean has and the little nods to his film career they included. (GoldenEye, LoTR, Ronin)

Already have 48 hours in the game and there is still so much left to still do. Loving this game.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Flubby posted:

I can't seem to get Photobomb to work properly in Paris. The explosion doesn't kill anyone. It just knocks them all out. It feels like there's things in the older levels that just aren't working right.

I just did this a few hours ago and was having issues with it. I kept detonating the explosive too early. Wait till the camera women walks away and then detonate it.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

RBA Starblade posted:

Out of curiosity are either of the Hitman movies watching even going in knowing they're going to be awful? They probably didn't but you could have a ton of fun with the premise of "deadly serious hitman, incredibly stupid deaths".

I personally enjoyed the first one. I think Timothy Olyphant was a good Agent 47. It pulls some things from the games (briefcase, disguises, hiding weapons for later).

The 2nd one was absolute poo poo. Don't watch it.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Been doing challenges and what not in Whittle Creek and notice something with Cassidy's house

You can see that the white are stairs (front, back, inside). The white that is boxed black should be stairs but when you go to it you are outside next to the house with no stairs or door. I can't figure out if it is just a left over and they never removed it from the map or if there are stairs hidden under the grass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Mantis42 posted:

I don't remember what house is which on that map but could it be the hidden underground tunnel? I'm not sure if they put that on the map or not

It is on the map and that is not it. I've found that already and my guess was something similar but couldn't find anything to interact with to open