Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Mr. Fortitude posted:

There were only about 5 levels in Hitman 2 I could get Silent Assassin on, most of them are the early Moscow levels. Guards are just way too twitchy and suspicious in that game, even if you're on the other side of the road, walking slowly and have appropriate weapons and disguises. Contracts improved it a lot so that people didn't get suspicious quite so quickly and then Blood Money arguably made it a little too easy by making you get no suspicion unless you're in an area you're not supposed to be.

That's good to hear about Contracts, I remember during my recent still-unfinished playthrough how much of a task it was to try and slip by unnoticed sometimes. At some point I'm going to get back to it and go through the other games as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jyQvT27IFM

Master assassin at work here