Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Does anything from Season 1 carry over to Season 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Righteous. I hope some of the ETs come back I want to get some cool suits.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

If I'm not mistaken, nothing carries over, but all the S1 stuff is unlockable using the new progression system in Hitman 2.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

So you only need to have killed one ET for the legacy suit unlock?

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

So what time/day is this available if I have the gucci gold edition? I still don't see a preload on Steam.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I didn't get any prompts for the legacy pack even though I own Hitman 1 on Steam. Do I have to have it installed?

EDIT: Ah I just had to restart. It's installing now.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Snuffman posted:

Stupid pro-tip for PC users: I was super bummed in the Miami level when my FPS seemed to vary wildly in a noticeable manner as I have a very new PC (i5 8600, 16 GB ram, running off an SSD, GTX 970).

Dialling down the textures from high to medium made zero difference in the graphics quality but now everything is a buttery 60FPS.

I saw some people on the Steam forums making similar performance complaints, so I figured someone would have the same issue here as well.

Thanks!

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I completed an ET in the first game but I didn't get a new precious coin :(

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I still haven't received my Gucci coin :(

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I'm kind of a Hitman noob (I did a few levels in Hitman 2016 and one ET). How do you guys start with a brand new map? Do you play with stories on? Do you look at challenges and try to complete them? Or do you just sort of walk around and figure out what to do blind?

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Do we know which mission Sean Bean is showing up in?

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I read on Reddit that the Marrakesh Escalation is the best way to get a badass sniper rifle right away, but I can't figure out how to launch it.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

John Charity Spring posted:

On the main menu, go to Destinations then scroll back to Marrakesh then you'll have the escalation as an option to the right of the main mission.

Ah, I didn't realize you could scroll back. Thanks!

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Dr Zaius posted:

This took me hours to route out and pull off but I'm pretty pleased with it. Suit only is a real bitch on master difficulty. Original idea was to poison Martinez so that's why I grab it at the start, but didn't need it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EImllZKdV8w

Wait, you can take guns and other unlocks in to get SASO?

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Dr Cheeto posted:

Yeah, "suit only" just means you're only ever wearing your suit, not that you only have your suit on you.

I'm a loving idiot lmao

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

In Paris does the fashion show run for a set amount of time or is there a trigger to stop it? I took out Sato and I've been waiting on this lighting rig now with a crowbar for a while and Novikov is still patrolling.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Going to kill Sean Bean after work tonight, lads. Any tips/guides on an easy SA?

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

What are the rules for ETs again? I can bail out whenever to restart as long as I don't die?

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Hey guys, where the hell is the picture of Sean Bean to use with the robot? I swear I picked up everything in the top floor offices but nothing seemed like it was relevant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

En Garde Motherfuckers posted:

It's on the desk in Knox's office on the top floor- at least, that's where I found it

e: "top floor" in this case is the floor that has the security room, outdoor area, gym etc. not the floor with the demo room/lab for the robots, meeting room the opportunity takes you to, etc.

Thanks mate, I was in and out of that room but somehow I missed it.

Just scanned it into the strangle-bot. Now we play the waiting game.

EDIT: lol drat I thought for sure the robot was going to strangle him, not light him up. I nearly hosed up my SA at the end there. Thanks for all the help amigos, this game rules.

fadam fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Dec 4, 2018