Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Someone please tell me they got rid of the bizarro checkpoint system from Absolution...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
I'm way behind here but I just spent like an hour sneaking round the attic in the Paris mission dressed as VAMPIRE MAGICIAN disappearing guards. I don't even know what the point of that outfit is yet, but I like it :allears:

Also I tried setting up the meeting with Decker(?) at the Pagoda and rigging the gas lamp, but I guess someone pulled out a cigarette cos they got exploded before the target even got there.

I'm a terrible hitmans.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Oh man I just cracked up at the golf ball kill. I was expecting Caruso to maybe get knocked back a little, but instead he launched like 30 ft up in the air and disappeared over the terrace ledge :allears:

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Pretty much a huge resounding YES. Basically everything that is good about hitman.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
I tried to go full murder-spree in Sapienza, but I guess people just periodically spawn or something, there'd always be a few more civilians and guards poppping up. I ended up finishing the mission with like 120ish kills. Actually felt bad doing it, but kicking guys off the wharf never gets old.

I really like how the guards will come and check out the bodies, then bag them up and drag them off to the guard rooms. If only there was a way to feign death and get dragged in there as well :black101:

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
I haven't played in ages, so i just jumped in and spent some time in Marrakesh. It really felt kinda bland though. Like yea the huge crowds were cool and it seemed like an interesting setting but it just didn't have the same open feel that the previous levels had. I didn't feel like I could stick around exploring like I could in the other levels. Anyway should I just jump straight into the next level or am I missing something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
I'm pretty sure there's also a fair chunk of people that just play these games to go on murder sprees, so they always want more guns/customisation.