Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Zaffy posted:

I found it to be relatively simple.

steal the invitation from behind the outer bar
combo of coin and sink to get the lady into the toilet (hide the unconscious body in there)
climb up to the roof, pull the waiter over the halfwall when everyone is looking away
in waiter clothes, coin the guards out of the way. Coin the enforcer to the radio area, and the other to the corner near the body box.
Then you have Mr. Giggles all alone.

it was an easy SA

There's an even easier way with almost no risk of being compromised. It requires lethal and emetic poison.

sprint to the invitation as fast as possible and steal it
enter the invitation only area and bump into the blonde woman on the right
sprint to the radio in the alcove on the opposite side of the room and turn it on
knock out the waiter who comes, steal his clothes and hide the body
put emetic poison in the drink at the bar
wait in the bathroom, knock her out when she's vomiting and hide the body
sprint to the building Giggles is at, get frisked and if you timed it properly a woman will walk over and unlock the door for you
put lethal poison in the drink on the left upstairs
wait near an exit for confirmation that he died

Regrettable fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Jul 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

qbert posted:

This is also the exact method I posted like, halfway up the page.

Edit: New page, welp.

Whoops, I skipped right over that somehow.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Wolfsheim posted:

I've played every mission on Hitman and have reached mastery on like half of them and yet somehow I've literally never found a set of keys for any vehicle in any level ever. I might be terrible.

They're often in odd places. One set is laying on the ground in the middle of a crowd of people in Landslide.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Is the Winter Suit the last unlock?

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Nakar posted:

There's two unlock tracks: Eliminations (finishing an ET successfully and getting a score screen), and Silent Assassin (doing that with SA rank). You get the Absolution Suit at 3 Eliminations, Blood Money Suit at 10, and Signature w/ Gloves at 13. You get the Terminus Suit at 1 SA, and the Winter Suit at 5 SAs.

If you have both the Winter Suit and the Signature Suit w/ Gloves, you have every unlock.

Okay, so I still have two left. Thanks!

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

The Guru might've been the easiest SA/SO I've ever gotten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Snuffman posted:

I wonder what the "new" progression system is?

I'm hoping for a return to a Blood Money style system where you get "paid" based off of how well you pull off the assassination and then you just buy the rewards you want. Like what we have now, I guess, except not linear. I hate hate hate the linear unlocks.

I really want the electric lockpick/keycard bypass but I hate the idea of replaying Colorado over and over. :(

You know it'll save the challenges you've done if you load a save on the same level, right? So you can make a save and do one kill on a person and then load your save and do another. It makes getting the challenges much quicker and easier.