Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

The GOTY upgrade (Intro Pack) is on sale on PSN right now and it requires you own the intro pack, how can I find out if I do? I have.. a version of the game, I have the training missions and the Paris level (and Sapienza thanks to the recent freebie thing), will buying this GOTY upgrade work for me?

E: Nevermind, turns out it's accessible through the game, got it now!

Stare-Out fucked around with this message at 09:50 on Mar 29, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

The PS4 server stinks. Three days in a row I've tried to play and it's disconnecting and its status is "high load." Who would've thought always online was a dumb idea?

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

qbert posted:

It really is an annoying system that I hope they do away with in S2. There really aren't any elements unique to the game that haven't been done in other games without the need for an always-online component.

Plus it's annoying that I have to create new PSN accounts whenever I wanna start the game again from scratch.

All the downsides of always online, yeah. I hope they at least release a patch towards the end of the game's life that eliminates the need to be connected. I mean, they could do it now and solve a lot of unnecessary problems.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Not that great a job on the servers, fellas.

But that's pretty cool, I'm glad to hear the game is doing so well, I was under the impression it was a bit of a dud in terms of sales.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Yeah I guess that's true. I went a few months just playing Paris and Sapienza before I dished out for the GOTY version just recently because it was on sale for a pretty silly price. I hope I'll get to play the rest of the levels soon too!

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

ChaosArgate posted:

I don't know how I feel about yet another complete package edition for this game, but at the same time, it keeps the game on store shelves for new players, so I guess I'm alright with it?

Having just bought the GOTY edition I'm okay that this one just adds a few outfits that I don't care about but yeah, I'm all for more exposure so we get more seasons.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

If you're not wearing the classic Hitman suit, you're not playing the game right.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Have they said anything about making elusive targets into permanent missions in season 1? I only get to play this game occasionally and it sucks missing out on those so having them to play whenever would be nice.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

drat, that's a drag. Thanks.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Sorry if this has been asked, but I own the GOTY version of H1 on PS4 and the "demo" of H2 (with the prologue stuff) and just downloaded the free H1 GOTY "remade" levels that I can play in the H2 demo with H2 features. Can I just delete H1 now? I'd like to cos the bastard is like over a 100GB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Tops, thanks!