Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

ELECTRONIC OLD MEN RUNNING THE WORLD
Just started Season One after playing some of Blood Money and beating Absolution. I've only done the tutorial and a couple of runs of Paris with no assists other than the threat ring so far but I love how large the maps are and how many different paths you can take I've killed Novikov by dropping the light rig on him and making a poisoned cocktail, I know of at least two more ways to kill him (bomb on a TV camera) and dropping a speaker on him. Dalia is a bit harder, I've only isolated and snapped her neck and sniped her from the attic so far but I know where her laptop dongle is now, along with the IAGO invitation. It's really cool how you start off clueless on a huge map with no clear route but you build up your knowledge and end up with a ton of options. Mastery is also a nice touch to keep you exploring and looking for new opportunities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

In Colorado now and I've spent a very frustrating 45 minutes trying to disrupt Ezra Berg's interrogation and make him look at the clock I've moved the hands on to trigger his OCD, I've tried everything. Overdosing the herald means he just wakes him up, knocking out the apprentice means he just does drug poo poo himself. Getting really frustrated so I checked my intel one more time.

Sean Rose has OCD, not Ezra Berg

I am really loving dumb.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

Oops, I didn't know we had a new thread, I only really look at threads in my favourites. Will post in there from now on.