Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

anyone know if its possible to preorder on PS4, download the beta then cancel the preorder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

I spent like 30 minutes doing the suit only silent assassin challenge and it didn't even unlock. Think im done with this until the next level

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Jake Snake posted:

Yeah, I know for sure I've done a few challenges that didn't unlock. Still haven't figured out if it's a glitch or if I'm missing something. I know one mission requires you to stay away from CCTV cameras, but does it count as being "spotted" if you get recorded on them?

Even if I had been spotted I still should have got the Suit Only challenge, but it was on the spetznaz base mission and as far as I know there aren't any cameras there.

E: Contracts mode seems a little weird right now, the creator can't choose where the player spawns or what equipment they take and all the disguise / weapon restrictions are optional. Also there just doesn't seem to be anyone playing it

StabMasterArson fucked around with this message at Mar 13, 2016 around 17:47

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Basebf555 posted:

Wait a second I just saw something in there that pisses me off. If I'm reading this right, I won't have access to these bonus episodes yet because I haven't bought the "Upgrade Pack"?

I've bought every bit of content they've put out on day one, but because I didn't buy their special Upgrade Pack I have to wait? gently caress that.

Yeah, this is loving dumb