Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Best missions:

1) Traditions of the Trade. Hotels are awesome

2) Vegas mission (also in a hotel)

3) Rehab mission

Worst is the one with masked goons in Absolution, where 47 wears the disguise without the mask and only pulls it on when you use Instinct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Discendo Vox posted:

Dang, I never knew that! It's not listed anywhere!...welp, I know what I need to try out...

Additionally, if you break into the locked wing on the first floor, there's an officer taking a shower in one of the rooms, whose uniform you can swipe when he's not flexing by the mirror. Police will allow you through the detectors when you're in uniform.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I enjoyed the atmosphere in Blood Money the most because it's not dark, which I think better highlights how much of a hosed up outsider 47 is. I think the biggest step back from Contracts was having the vast majority of missions take place in the US, but it still did way better in that regard than Absolution. :v:

I haven't played Codename 47 or Silent Assassin but I'll get around to it one of these days I'm sure.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Moartoast posted:

At least that bafflingly misdirected movie they released last year looks funnybad... is it funnybad?

Eh, it's mostly bad bad. There is one pretty incredible scene early on where 47 walks into a US embassy fully armed, gets arrested, and manages to escape by kicking a table with his sniper rifle on it and shooting off his handcuffs (hair trigger...). Several scenes are also recorded as though they were gameplay from a video game, which translates really poorly to cinema. It does have Ciarán Hinds as well, who is a much better actor than the movie deserves and breathes some life into a supporting character.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
47 garrotting a black dude overlaid with his laptop displaying $200k being wired to his account.

"Black lives matter"

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I've definitely sniped the groom in 'Till Death Do Us Part. Have you tried sniping from the attic during the ceremony?

The only target I've often tried to snipe but never succeeded at is the hot tub guy. I've plugged him with the scoped silverballer, but never the rifle..