Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I'm so happy this is basically Blood Money 2.

You don't know how much of a grin went on my face when I saw all those challenges. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Moartoast posted:

also to draw more parallels this series has early games that people remember fondly because of nostalgic cherrypicking but they're actually mostly-terrible games designed by idiots who have never known what the gently caress they're doing :ssh:

This HM will probably be the Generations of the series, which means the next game will be the Sonic Boom of Hitman

Hah when you put that way, yeah it does kinda make sense. Wait hold on, didn't we already get our Sonic boom with Absolution?

I don't think it was the Colors or Unleash at all.

Then again the only thing I did like it was how it controlled but everything else was meh.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
My beef with the game is getting kicked out of the game when online. That's just annoying and dumb.

Also reason for the way Hitman is being released is SE trying to do an episodic release.

I mean hey 15 dollars to try out if you like the game is better than wasting 60 and finding out you don't like it.

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Mar 14, 2016

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

MinibarMatchman posted:

this sounds pretty lovely http://www.destructoid.com/hitman-save-issues-unfixable-due-to-live-game-experience-350863.phtml

I don't know, think I might just wait for a physical release now instead. I don't want to keep playing if any errors are gonna be met with "lol sorry, get hosed"

loving goddamn SE's boner with always online. I swear for every good move they do, they do stupid poo poo like this.