Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ok who has the pro strats for the first elusive target guy, i only did one of them the first time around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

whats a portable accident

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I forgot about hitman vision altogether

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

what day do the elusive targets update

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

whats the pro strats for killing a congressman, i want to "emphasize" that this is "solely applicable" to this entertainment simulation

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

woo

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the new sniper mission was cool

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

is there a new elusive target yet

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

sick that's today. whats a good prince kill

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

"Players will also get access to our seasonal 'Holiday Hoarders' contract, where two thieves have gained access to the Paris fashion show and are stealing all the presents. As Agent 47, it's your job to stop them, for good. "

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

nerds

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

when's this come out again

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

do we know anything about how the 1 levels are gonna work in 2. does the save data transfer over too so our unlocks are preserved

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

death to youtube

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i managed to do all three of the ‘story missions’ on the military hangar tutorial and die before completing the kill but they still count as complete. who knew

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Ah guess I need to go back in and actually not fail!

I just got a message that the superior coin was unlocked based on my progress with elusive targets in the first game and it was one of three possible unlocks. Also got the briefcase and suit. I probably only did like three elusive targets, did people who did more get something else?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

oh looks like you just get one of three coins

https://twitter.com/hitman/status/928374067790356481?s=21

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

so far I've only played new zealand and paris lol

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

well he can't be a super clone if he goes down to one swing of my clown bat like that

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I liked Absolution fine tbh

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Lube Enthusiast posted:

Playing Sapienza. i love that i can hide a handgun into the briefcase, toss it over the wall, then collect it once i pass the gate guard’s frisk.

this is neat but at the same time it's like why bother when it's just as easy if not easier to grab a screwdriver and whip it into their neck you know?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

hmmm should i tryhard and like wait for somebody to put up a SA guide for the elusive targets this time around

also man in retrospect i barely scratched the surface of the first game lol i was just doing ad hoc assassinations on each level and moving on tbh

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

hitman 2

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the mission story for all three guys on mumbai is cool especially how you can do like the other mission stories to set each one up

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

on the maelstrom level did anybody figure out the colored smoke trick. I overheard a conversation about using it to signal something but couldn't find the spot

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i did it on the five step paris escalation. just knock out the first guy and leave him there and come back to snap his neck after you get the other dude in the room next to the outdoor bar

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

how do you reset the ET if you havent killed him yet any special procedure?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i keep getting SEARCHING when shooting out the camera over the stairwell next to the meeting room even though no one is alerted. any guesses as to why? that doesnt affect silent assassin right

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

got silent assassin on the ET with the pen kill in just under 12 minutes. not sure you can do it much faster than that! only good for about top 1,000 though

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

was there a picture of him to use somewhere

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i think if you subdue someone while theyre vomiting it should count as a kill since theyre prob gonna choke to death on their vomit

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I knocked him out while he was vomiting and just left him there behind the vent box gimmicks

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

can you break open the thing on top of the safe room or what. its highlighted in hitman vision but shooting it a bunch doesnt do anything

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Do bodies count as found if you don't hide them? I've had a two SA runs spoiled by found bodies and I can't figure out how. The last one I did on the Isle of Sgail I went back and checked. All the dead people were hidden and all the knocked out people where right where I left them so nobody found them and woke them up.

they should only count as found if you get a BODY FOUND picture in picture thing i think

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i have watched all the cutscenes and i have no idea what the gently caress anybody is talking about

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

StrixNebulosa posted:

Providence = Illuminati.

They got Oort-clonemaker dude to make 47 and other clones, then decided the clones were a waste so they mind-wiped them all.

Years later 47 gets caught up in Hitman 1 and 2: where the "Shadow Client" begins using him to kill members of Providence, and when 47 stops doing that, Shadow Client starts using other people to murder a LOT of Providence dudes.

Providence hires 47 to kill the Shadow Client.

Shadow Client lures 47 to the orphanage where he gets 47 to remember his childhood there, and that Shadow Client was one of his cloned brothers. 47 hears out what Shadow Client wants (to kill Providence because they're evil) and while Diana's all "the ICA is neutral", she relents when 47 steps in to be all "let's murder the Illuminati"

and then they go to Vermont to kill an old man to get plot coupons that lead them to a Providence meeting in a secret castle where they kidnap the Constant, the only dude on Earth who knows who the Providence's HEAD BOSS PEOPLE are. (see you've been killing Providence agents, not the Absolute Boss People Themselves)

also apparently 47 murdered Diana's parents for unexplained reasons a long time ago

See? Simple. Simple, dumb, and effective to me. I like that 47 is the kind of dude who wants to stop killing (so he joined a church), but got drawn back into it because he's so good at it, and now that he's got a chance to go kill the Illuminati, he's all for it.

(I also like this plot because it keeps taking you around to cool maps and interesting targets)

ok thanks. the orphanage reminded me of the old house in the bond movie after quantum of solace, which i hated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

no, hitman 1 wasnt able to export progress, only hitman 2 progress on hitman 1 levels is transferable