Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Absolution was also pretty easy on the "normal" difficulty but got better on the higher levels, they will probably do the same for this game. At the very least removing the spots over the disguise-breaking enemy heads would go a long way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

This is pretty cool but man two levels is not much for fifteen bucks. Hopefully the updates are a bit more "economical"

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Man some of these contracts are very hard. I wonder if the creators didn't just Rambo their way through and fiber wire a random dude on the top floor

TE! posted:

So like.....are there only 2 levels?

Three if you count the tutorial.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Expect My Mom posted:

but also my eyes roll whenever I clear a map and see MALUS NESSCARIUM as their Important Latin Motto

I can't decide if it is better or worse than Xcom's "Vigil Confido"

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

I appreciate the cartel dude that goes off about how your tattooist disguise is super weird since you don't look like the pictures and everyone treats him like he is crazy. Good lampshade for the fact that everyone in this game is completely faceblind

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Cojawfee posted:

It's more hilarious for the painter in Mumbai. He's South Asian with a moustache and 47 is white with no moustache.

My favorite is the barber on the same level for the same reason.

Unrelated but since it has been prevalent in this game as well, is it just me or is the fiber wire basically useless? I guess it is useful if you dont mind the non-target kill penalty, but if I was in a situation where the instant-drag was the difference between getting caught and not then I wouldn't go for it. I always trade it out for a lockpick which has way more versatility

CuddleCryptid fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Nov 18, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

New favorite NPC is the harpist in the final level that minds her God drat business.

a corpse just came to life, killed my boss, and threw her over the cliff? I'm just paid to play the harp