Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
So what is the advantage of poison syringe? Why use it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Theswarms posted:

How do I gift someone Hitman?

I can't add it to cart because I already own it and you can't buy something as gift until it is in your cart.

Same issue! I wanna buy this for my friends!

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
The fun park boss in Blood Money made me feel so bad right away. There's nothing like that in this one where they are all worthy of post birth abortion.

Is ICA some sort of quasigovernmental organization, or fully private? Or what?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Overall, Hitman 16 is one of the best games I've played and a really good game just overall.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Multiplayer mission with multiple assassins all other players.

Hunt or be hunted, trying to get to the target first.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

double nine posted:

I kinda want them to go back to the Silent assassin well and give me a shed that will slowly fill with weapons as I unlock them. With a coat rack for my precious costumes, obv.

And you could start each mission from there. Also shootinh range and other practice modes. It’d be amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I just want my apartment with all the weapons I've collected and where I start new missions after choosing my setup.