Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brumaldo
Jun 29, 2013

Any kind of preorder will get you a beta key. I bought the intro pack, seems pretty fair at 13 bucks., dunno if there's any kind of giveaway going on.
Game's pretty good, I think they nailed the blood money feel, even in the tutorial levels. Doing every challenge is probably gonna take me a couple of days.
Gotta say, I was really disappointed with Absolution, but at this point I'm feeling tempted to preorder the full experience just to get that dumb rubber ducky. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brumaldo
Jun 29, 2013

Nullset posted:

The Intro Pack preorder also includes the Requiem Pack with the rubber duck, so you don't need the full version to get it.

That's good to know, thanks.

I just completed all the challenges for the beta and I really enjoyed myself. If they can keep us provided with targets to hunt down I'll probably be more than ok with the episodic release format they've chosen.
Then again, I really liked this kind of format with Resident Evil Revelations 2, but that game had new episodes coming out every 2 weeks (I think?) rather than monthly.

I think I'm gonna reinstall Blood Money (again) to tide me over until release. Also, Hitman Go is coming out on steam on the 23rd, I might pick that up as well, I heard good things about it.

Brumaldo
Jun 29, 2013

My impression in that the community wanted more Blood Money, which is cool with me since I liked it a lot, and it seems to be the direction this game is going towards.
Everything else I don't care about.

Brumaldo
Jun 29, 2013

It's in a room on your left as you enter the main lobby.

Brumaldo
Jun 29, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

"your target is billy peterson, age 10. it seems that peterson has been making inroads with the school yard bullies and may be supplying them with fire works. its your job 47 to eliminate him and his gang."

...wire the money to the usual account.

Brumaldo
Jun 29, 2013

god why

Brumaldo
Jun 29, 2013

You guys made me google this stupid bullshit

Surprisingly little crossover beyond that, thank Christ

Brumaldo
Jun 29, 2013

I have sunk 20 hours into Paris.
Do we have an idea when elusive targets are going to hit?

E

I hope the level set in Italy is going to be full of funny accents, because that poo poo is never not funny to me.

Brumaldo fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Mar 18, 2016

Brumaldo
Jun 29, 2013

Basebf555 posted:

What mastery level allows me to start in the attic? I wouldn't mind unlocking that because it would make one of these escalation hits where you have to shoot someone on the top floor much easier. As it is I have to get my hands on a disguise that gets me through without getting frisked, which at this point is just an annoying chore.

19? It's up there. You could also just vault out of a window from the 1st floor and climb a pipe. Ther's an empty office in the area overlooking the catwalk, the one where you can find the fireworks remote, that's basically perfect to sneak upstairs. North side, I think? It's above the party in the garden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brumaldo
Jun 29, 2013

Is anyone else having trouble with the escalation at the ICA facility? I completed it twice, 5 starred everything, and I can't get the feat for it.