Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

What are some of the fun and unusual ways you killed someone?

I'll start: In the redneck wedding level, I killed Pappy by placing a mine in his chicken bucket (normally I just shove him into the water).

...poo poo now I want to do a RUAP-only run (which would be tough for any missions requiring killing more than two targets).

In the same mission I liked to get on the attic with a sniper rifle, watch the ceremony proceed and shoot the groom in the head while they were kissing. I mean she did specify that groom is to die after they got married and she got exactly what she wanted :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Whats with the situation when I have syringe full of poison and the game tells me I can't poison a glass because I don't have any poison?

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Well thats kinda stupid, isn't it? Why would I take a syringe on a mission when I can garrote or strangle with my bare hands to the same effect?

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

schpoison.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Come to think if it, the Italy map is a suicide mission. Kill the dude and the girl - OK, but destroy the virus in an evil lair? Wow. A pro like 47 would never have accepted the contract.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Is it even possible to carry over your progress from Hitman 1 if you didn't play Hitman 2? Both Hitman and Hitman 3 show as my registered products in IOI account, yet in the game I see no stats from Hitman nor my Hitman weapons arsenal, I assume there should be suits or something too? Anything I should try or is it just impossible?