Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I got the 2016 game in a bundle recently and imported it all into the new ones free prologue thing. I'm in Sapienza now, been mostly winging it and moving through the story. Seems pretty cool so far. Is it better to just play through the story first before going back and not worrying about unlocking poo poo or just go ahead and grind all the various things out before moving on? Seems really cool, but thats par for the course for hitman, yet this is definitely the best one I've played in years. I might grab 2 later this week if this one continues to hold my attention.

I guess this point is pretty pointless other than to say "cool game"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Oh yeah I forgot it came broken up like that originally. Man yeah I could see how you could burn out on a map pretty fast.

Edit: 2 isn't episodic right?

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Ok excellent, thank you for answering my lazy and easily Googleable question :)

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Well, I finished Sapienza for the first time and yeah I can definitely see myself spending some time on this game.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Oh yeah another question. Some of the challenges are like "kill a target by pushing them down the well." If the target isn't specified does that mean I can accomplish it in another game mode like escalation or contracts?

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Cool, thanks!

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
The amount of ways to off people is almost staggering yet so far my go-to methods are drowning people in toilets or throwing them off balconies lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
you have to go to the locations part of the main menu to find them afaik