Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Wolfsheim posted:

I can't believe this is coming out in like a week! Question because all the info I find is vague: is there any drawbacks to buying the regular edition straight away and potentially buying the season pass stuff down the road? As far as I can tell I'll still get the sniper levels and all the expansion stuff comes later so I would just be missing out on a suit that does not make people confuse you with international player Pitbull, which I can live with but I don't wanna overlook something good.

It'll almost certainly be more expensive to buy the DLC piecemeal instead of just buying the Gold edition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Wait does the Legacy pack come with the Gold edition?

I had to sell my copy of Hitman S1 because I got some weird error when trying to load the game. I deleted the gamedata. I don't want to have to pay for the S1 levels again :sigh:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Nakar posted:

PC or console? If PC, the mere fact you own Hitman S1 will ensure you get the Legacy Pack stuff loaded in automatically. It doesn't appear that you need to have it installed or do anything with it. On console it might be more complicated and they haven't released an explanation for it just yet.

PS4.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

explosivo posted:

Yeah I'm preloading the gold edition now but it said it only requires ~12gb which I think was about as big as the sniper mission thing so who knows what that means.

The levels themselves are all individual downloads. On PS4, my download queue showed a base HITMAN 2 install and then each of the levels separate.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Ahhh I want to play this so bad but I have work then socializing so I won't be home til like 9pm

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'm playing through season 1 doing challenges I never did in my first run. I did "Ghost in the Machine" in Hokkaido last night. It has a freakin Portal cake reference.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Hmm I should grab these scissors in plain sight of everyone, I can quickly holster it :downs:

Elusive target failed

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Is there a new Elusive Target today?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r06InmZDe5o

It's burned into my brain after doing all the Paris challenges.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Just Chamber posted:

Can we change the thread title to "THAT... is the Hitman Megathread"?

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Nalesh posted:

There really should have been a kill for daddy knox by Giving florida man a coke brick rather than the actual sugar he asked for and have knox run onto the race track

Poisoned meth coconut balls are perfectly Miami appropriate.