Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
Does anyone know how to get the feat challenges "Art Critic" and "How Do You Due?" completed? I've managed to do all the others, those are the only two that elude me. I know the second one involves killing all the pigeons but I've only managed 7/10 that way.

I'm not even halfway through the regular assassination challenges yet. Those ones are tough as hell to ace completely. One missed shot and you have to start fresh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Zaffy posted:

Anyone made progress on Agnomoly yet?

Completed it. Activate it by shooting the gnome in the ruined tower in the top left area. Each in the sequence only appears when the previous one was destroyed. Second gnome is in the left hand side reflecting pond where the wedding service is taking place, in the corner under one of the archways. The third one is under the waterfall by the photographer. The fourth one is in the lake on the far right side by the rocks. The fifth appears in one of the fish ponds down and to the right of the photographer. The sixth one shows up in the fountain.

Digital Jedi posted:

Art Critic

"How Do You Due?"

Much obliged. On the subject of the regular challenges, I almost got all headshots and all bodies hidden in one go but the last guy fell awkwardly and it didn't count for either of them for some reason.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

FronzelNeekburm posted:

Seems like they may be randomized and drawing from a pool of possible locations. My sixth was in the pond that has the black duck.

I may have been misremembering, my apologies.

Digital Jedi posted:

Depending on how and where they fell sometimes you can keep shooting them to move them to be hidden especially with the shock ammo. I've had to use it a few times to get targets into water or over an edge.

Just wait till you try and get clean slate!

That was the one I was aiming for, with headshots at the same time. But the last guy dropped awkwardly and it cut to the mission complete thing so I didn't get it. I got it just now, though, but it took about 4 attempts. At least half the bodyguards have fairly repetitive routes that you can get the timing down on, the rest can be lured. You have to be quick about the idiot who gets lost in the hedge maze about 40 seconds into the mission, though.

According to the rankings I'm in the top 30... for now. Just need electrocutions, explosions, and all those other fiddly things to max out my bonus.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

MeatwadIsGod posted:

As much as I want to watch this, I love going into a mission totally blind and having my first run be like an hour and a half of wandering around.

God, yes. The best part of every mission so far in the new Hitman for me has just been "wait, that's a thing?" Not just exploring, but listening in on conversations, finding the hidden stuff, figuring out novel ways to slip past checkpoints.

I managed to do almost all of the challenge feats on Sniper Assassin in the first couple of hours without looking up a single hint. drat proud of that.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
I think I'm still not 20 on Colorado, I really don't like that one at all.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

double nine posted:

Diana and 47 should tag-team each other on assignments, with one doing the briefings and research, and the other does the fieldwork.

Me and my girlfriend have this running joke that 47 doesn't actually exist and it's all Diana doing these incredible assassinations, but nobody at the ICA believes she's capable of doing any of that so she had to invent her own "hitman-sona" to take the credit, complete with a ludicrous backstory that she keeps adding to.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
Just give 47 a hideout level and give us unlocks that upgrade it.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

elf help book posted:

Allow me to upgrade Rocco

Bold of you to assume he's not already max level.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
Yeah at least they should let you "revisit" an elusive target you've done before for no leaderboard score but just a chance to perfect your killing technique.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Discendo Vox posted:

Does anyone know a source for synopses of these recently released Hitman comics? It sounds like the writing is absolutely dire, and what's worse, canon.

I've read them and they're... interesting. It basically tells the story of both Diana and 47 growing up and becoming who they are at the start of the series. It's a bit dubious in terms of canon, and the art is sometimes a bit off, but it's not a bad read overall. I'd rank it as better than Absolution's storyline, at any rate.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
If more missions means I don't have to keep playing that one a hundred times over to get all the rifle unlocks, I am sold.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Snuffman posted:

I really want the electric lockpick/keycard bypass but I hate the idea of replaying Colorado over and over. :(

You can get some of the mastery levels through doing feats through escalations and stuff, I believe. It's definitely my least favourite level of the whole game, but I managed to get it :shobon:

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
The best Hitman movie is John Wick 2.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
Y'all have some weird ideas about London.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Slap a warning on that video that it's from Nick Robinson, thanks. I don't want to give that fucker views.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Turin Turambar posted:

I don't listen to podcasts. What now.

And you don't even own a television :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Lollerich posted:

Well I do. But I don't watch american TV, because I live on another continent? Now what? Maybe some context? Or maybe you keep up the smug act?

I was just making a dumb joke.

In any case, the McElroys have (in addition to many podcasts) a bunch of youtube series, a reasonably solid presence on twitter, a comic book, and a few other things. They're pretty cool people and you're really doing yourself a disservice if you're actively avoiding them.