Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

"Haha it looks like a b-- wait what??"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Untrustable posted:

That just pisses me off. Just take your knocks and die in nuclear hellfire. You lost. Why fire an automatic retaliatory strike when you're dead? You're dead. Don't fuckin matter. I can't properly articulate why it makes me so mad. It just does.

Because it's a deterrent?

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Mozi posted:

No man he got a beam across the dome.

Fortunately it looks like the other end hit the ground first.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

This is one one of the worst failures to NSFW something I've seen in 15 years. You might as well have just posted the image normally where it at least then it wouldn't seem nearly as pathetic as your excuse to post it.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Okay yeah was not expecting that.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

This isn't a "bad things" thread.

e: oh misread your post.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Autechresaint posted:

On phone. Is there a way to do that on the awful app?

When you tap it to play an audio toggke show show next to the time toolbar.

On android here.

Nenonen posted:

The opposite. You keep your index finger pointed so that it doesn't get entangled with the cables.

Turn audio on, does it sound reversed?

Nah that finger looks gone.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Yes but now let's discuss 12 vs 24 hour time.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Can we not post Ted rall in the osha thread?

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

SWIF5T

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Bees on Wheat posted:

Don't worry, AliExpress has you covered for PPE too! :pseudo:

You can even find those same "laser safety glasses" for less than a dollar, with free shipping from some sellers.

This probably has the same problems as the pointers where corners are cut and without additional testing, there's no way to know if they're actually protecting you.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Why are there so many? Holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

The power strip falls to the floor and the device is unplugged. He puts the strip back on the table and the torque of it being plugged back in is what causes it to jump?