Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I'll do the Greeks and personally would prefer short since this will be my first time playing this and odds are I will screw it up bad haha. PM are just fine for communication.

I'll be out of pocket this weekend but after that will be good to go. If someone is more interested and is available to start this weekend they can have my seat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I am done traveling, can read my cards, and see I have been nominated to go first. Need to PM a rules clarification question in and then my turn will be set. Sorry about the delay right at the opening everyone, should be fine here on out

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Ok, Greeks Turn 1

Use #14 Bomilear Withdraws for Ops to activate Dionysius. I'll take him and 6 CU from Syracuse to Neapolis using Naval Movement for 3MP, then use the remaining MP to move the lot of them to Capua. It'll gain a 0 level siege marker.

Place Minor Leader B in Syracuse

Play #21 Neutral Powers Activate and activate the Transalpine Gaul's Minor Leader A. Him and the 4 CU will move to Eporedia (2), Carreum (1), and end in Dertona (1) for their 4 MP.

I hope that format is ok and let me know if I did something illegal. I hope I didn't miss anything but knowing my luck I would screw up the first turn.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

:cripes: and I had that in my original post but changed that when making edits

Switch Gallic Mercenaries in for the card to pitch for naval ops

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Gonna play Bomilcar Withdraws for 2 Ops to activate Dionysius and roll on the siege table for Capua. Should be it for my turn I believe. Sorry about the delay yall, I must have unbookmarked this thread. I'll be more prompt in the future.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I'll just end there

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

PMed this in but will post it here as well

Use Siege Towers for 3 Ops, activating Minor Leader A on Tarentum and 4 CU and they will naval movement to Syracuse. That will put Minor Leader A, Minor Leader B, and 5 CU on Syracuse.
Move Minor Leader A back to Tarentum since it doesn't make since to have two Minor Leaders in the same spot, and he'll join the 1 remaining CU there.

Done.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Pitch Greek Reprisal for 1 op to increase loyalty in Syracuse to 3. That's all I've got.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Ok I just want to make sure I understand everything so bear with me.

I can attempt to intercept. If successful I get +1 to my battle roll. If I fail, I can't attempt to avoid battle.

I can attempt to avoid battle. If I fail I get a -1 to my roll. If I succeed then, well, I avoid battle by moving those units away.

The guys I hide in he city (up to a commander and 3 cu?) can sortie and attack the folks in my space when activated but can't leave as long as the city has enemy CU outside of it. They wouldn't do anything to prevent siege rolls though, correct? And they wouldn't participate in the battle with the units outside the wall because they are inside the wall.

Is that how all of the options work?

Sorry for being late on this, my grandpa passed Friday and it's just been a whirlwind trying to get everything figured out and the fighting amongst the family and jeez.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Into Syracuse

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Gonna play Neutral Power Activates for 2 ops to increase loyalty in Capua to 3, and that's all I've got.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Nothin from the Greeks

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Put my 2 greek CU on Capua

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Remove the 2 loyalty from capua

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Play Rebels Executed for Ops, activating Dionysius and 5 CU. They will move to Neapolis and then take Naval Movement to Syracusae.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Is "cry" a legal reaction? Haha.

I'll play Carthaginian Mistrust.

• Locked thread