Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

Roman - Short

First ine playing and other than a few hours a day I am open.

Ropes4u fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Feb 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

Got it and they are readable, ohh I am officially lost..

Ropes4u fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Feb 13, 2016

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

Samari - check your PMs.

Learning the game and clarifying some rules please bear with me.

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

Senate intrigue to drop CU on praeneste - this can't drop on Messana correct?

Neutral power activates card to activate Hamilcar and roll siege on Messana

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

I'm new and barely keeping up via phone and would happily take help or feedback

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

Taran_Wanderer posted:

Per PM, Greeks attempt to intercept Hamilcar in Catina with Minor Leader-B's army.

Interception roll: 2

Attempt is unsuccessful. Hamilcar's army continues on to Syracusae.

Per PM, Greek Minor Leader-B stands and fights.

In response, Romans play The Sacred Band for +2 drm to Carthaginian combat roll. Greeks play Hoplites for +2 drm to Greek combat roll.

Carthaginians have +1 drm for force ratio, +2 drm for superior leadership, and +2 drm for response card, for a total drm of +5.

Greeks have +1 drm for fighting in a friendly controlled space, and +2 drm for response card, for a total drm of +3.

Carthaginian combat roll: 3,4,6 = 13 + 5 = 18

Greek combat roll: 3,5,4 = 12 + 3 = 15

Carthaginians win the combat and lose 2CUs. Greeks lose 3CUs and must retreat. Greeks lose an additional CU from Hoplites.

Greeks please post how you would like to retreat. Minor Leader-B's army may retreat to Agrigentum, into Syracusae, or to a friendly port using Naval Movement if you discard a 3Op card.

Romans, please choose how Carthage will add/remove two support for Political Consequences.

Add two support

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

Taran_Wanderer posted:

Where? You can increase the loyalty of Messana or take control of any of the unfortified spaces in Sicily.

Sorry I thought I was smart :@/

Increase loyalty of Messana

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

Fat Samurai posted:

I just want to point out how much of a bad idea is to let Romans build Walled Cities.

So, if I understand correctly:

- Romans can't act on the next turn unless they burn a Desperation card. This includes advancing the Siege in Tarquini.
- Punching the Gauls in Sentinum won't let me claim Sena Galicia, because Sentinum is a Gaul space for all intents and purposes.
- I don't lose any VP for having Tarquini under Siege, but I will lose 1 reinforcement.

Also, what will happen if I attack Praeneste (which currently has no leader, just 1 CU)?

Dude, don't be a hater! You should pass for inciting the rebels. :)

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

Place a minor leader in Narnia..

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

So hateful..

:)

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

Well that hurt..

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

I have no cards to play :)

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

Dump them all in Lilybaeum

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

Roman reinforcements to Narnia

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

Place laevinius in velitra
Place valerius in Roma

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

Gauls can go first - traveling in a remote portion of New Mexico this week and will only have service in the evenings until Friday.

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

Taran_Wanderer posted:

Romans, would you like to have the Carthaginians attempt to avoid battle? They may do so by sea to any friendly port.

Run away to Lilybaeum

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

Redact

Ropes4u fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Apr 20, 2016

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

Fat Samurai posted:

No deal, then? :(

What?

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

F--k I am an idiot. Report in a few

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

Fat Samurai posted:

Given the unbridled hostility of our northern neighbours, the Etruscans propose an alliance to their Roman brethren in order to stem the tide of the barbaric hordes. The Sammnites will remain neutral.

Accepted.

• Locked thread