Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Ricky :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I feel like Rubio being #1 three times and KAT being #2 three times are the same three lists :v:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Illinois Smith posted:

He never has, the last two polls he was #8. This time he fell short by a single point!

speaking of :siren:Here's YOUR rookie of the year:siren:

https://giant.gfycat.com/EnchantedShadyGlowworm.webm

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Illinois Smith posted:

you should have posted that earlier, now it's too late

I think voting was technically closed when he did that on Saturday. But I was more responding to the rookie of the year comment than the list rankings.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Illinois Smith posted:

I mean, do you still make a shitload of gifs of every Wolves game?

I wish :( I was able to do that because ballstreams had both good quality video and had a dvr function so I could rewind the game when something cool happened, but I never even got into it for this season (before they :rip:ed) because I can't use paypal.

Believe me, if I was able to I would have been plastering KAT .gifs all over the place this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

EvanTH posted:

Now post Porzingis' several blocks on Towns

I haven't seen any of those .gifs so I'm assuming that those never happened.

• Locked thread