Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silly Ray Cyrus

Forget it
post ur Elegrant Dreams itt:

1. I wanna put all my lotions in glass bottles for a nice spread in the bathroom.
2. I want a series of different silk robes to wear at my leisure
3. I wanna find a light pink nail polish that looks really good, and layer it w/ champagne glitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i want a silk toilet seat and a diamond toilet bowl

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

one day i'd like to eat a whole meal sitting down

hi how are you ♥

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I want a fireplace for me to put things on and stand around.

----------------

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I want a closet full of tailored clothes maybe one of those faux marble desks I've been hearing about

Manifisto

I want to replace my laser printer with a team of talented calligraphers/artists, capable of turning anything I might want to print into fancy illuminated manuscripts. And I guess some lawyers to keep me out of jail for filing tax returns filled with intricate handwritten filigree.

ty nesamdoom!

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
I want all my furniture to hang from the ceiling.

Manifisto

DeepQantas posted:

I want all my furniture to hang from the ceiling.

visiting the bathroom at your place will be an adventure

ty nesamdoom!

Silly Ray Cyrus

Forget it

drilldo squirt posted:

I want a fireplace for me to put things on and stand around.

you seem like the type of person who understands how important having a "Good spread" is.

I want a series of lipsticks in metal tubes-- no plastic.

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Velvet wallpaper

DeepQantas

Manifisto posted:

visiting the bathroom at your place will be an adventure

google THIS

I go to school with no pants on but I pull it off so smoothly that not only am I not humiliated but soon, everyone's doing it

Android Blues

i wince as all my teeth fall out one by one, but relax as my maitre d' opens an understated case and draws out a series of diamond pegs from the Jacqueline Lacoste Ante Lingua range

Mapparu

google THIS posted:

I go to school with no pants on but I pull it off so smoothly that not only am I not humiliated but soon, everyone's doing it

trendsetter

Android Blues

i seem to be awake, but a horrifying vision in teeth and gnarled skin is sitting on my chest. i yawn and reach up to adjust its cravat

Android Blues

a dark creature chases me through a forest. i toss my head back behind me, catching glimpses of its shadowy form gaining second by second. i burst from the treeline and onto the deserted highway, wreathed in mist - where a gleaming black car that costs forty years' wages awaits me. i am in an advertisement for Rolls Royce.

as i get in, i glance up: quick shot of the rear view mirror, where can be seen a MAN. he is wearing a tuxedo and begins to massage my shoulders.

Android Blues

Elegant Nightmares

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Android Blues posted:

a dark creature chases me through a forest. i toss my head back behind me, catching glimpses of its shadowy form gaining second by second. i burst from the treeline and onto the deserted highway, wreathed in mist - where a gleaming black car that costs forty years' wages awaits me. i am in an advertisement for Rolls Royce.

as i get in, i glance up: quick shot of the rear view mirror, where can be seen a MAN. he is wearing a tuxedo and begins to massage my shoulders.

Android Blues posted:

Elegant Nightmares

Furia

Giant bank vault with a pool full of gold coins

Pimp chalice

you just have to believe in yourself, there's a little skeleton inside of us all

DeepQantas

Bill Murray doing the voiceover/narration to my life... always in the most tired and sarcastic way possible.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I wish my new car didn't have two dents in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I wish my new car didn't have two dents in it

i can get you some more dents really cheap, good dents

• Locked thread