Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ugh another scum game.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote imgay

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

imgay posted:

Merk you aren't helping here. This is a bad series of votes and you guys should be ashamed. I thought you had a respect for the game. You haven't even used the "rolling start" video to show that these votes are a turbo. I'm very upset, especially with you merk. I thought we had this kind of mutual respect with each other. You don't even have the bollocks to say anything with your vote. I am legitimately upset with you. I've always considered you to be a good player, but this is just poor gamesmanship from you. Please reconsider your vote, I know you are better than Jose and Ecco, a real mafia champion. Don't sink to their level.

I am ashamed every day, but not about this.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
This lynch will go down in history. Children will rise out of their hoverbeds in the middle of Bush Ocean (now Texas) and remember stories their grandpappies told them about where they were when they saw imgay's flip in [Mafia] Generic Mafia.

"I was at home in my boxers," one child's grandpappy said. He framed them.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

The Lord of Hats posted:

Imgay's posting has me feeling like I should be checking for a full moon or something.

How are you the Lord of Hats but your avatar doesn't even have a hat?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Guys, I've been thinking about something for awhile

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Gordon Freeman

G-man?

Makes you think.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

imgay posted:

Oh yeah last role is something unique i came up with, its a 3p reserve jester thats role is to not get lynched and live to the end of the game.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I saw The Revenant today. Good movie.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I've only played one game my whole life.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Murmur Twin posted:

:crossarms:

:colbert:

##vote Merk

Jolly good case, Holmes.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

EccoRaven posted:

merk what are your thoughts on my quandary case

What

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Quandary posted:

Merk are you still constrained by your phone posting problem that reared its head in soldiers?

Yes

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Quandary posted:

What game was imgay scum in where he posted coherently?

Do you think this is actually worth investigating? This looks fake.

##vote Quandary

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I made a reasoned vote on Quandary. It is not a poo poo post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Lynching me was rude.

• Locked thread